Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was playing it on hard, in Medical, and the Alien was stalking me....and I went down a dead end and couldn't go back because the pesky alien was there. So I crouched behind a stretcher. The alien wanders past me, didn't notice me, wanders back again, didn't notice me and clever me thinks I'll distract it with a flare. So I light a flare, chuck it, only for it to wedge in the stretcher I'm hiding behind. Alien turns around, sees the flare and I get my a$$ kicked.

I was playing it on hard, in Medical, and the Alien was stalking me....and I went down a dead end and couldn't go back because the pesky alien was there. So I crouched behind a stretcher. The alien wanders past me, didn't notice me, wanders back again, didn't notice me and clever me thinks I'll distract it with a flare. So I light a flare, chuck it, only for it to wedge in the stretcher I'm hiding behind. Alien turns around, sees the flare and I get my a$$ kicked.

that medical section is rough on the nerves, and that gob doctor won't shut up.... it took me about 2 weeks after I first died in that section just to work up the courage to give it another go :lol

I had to go back a ways in my game saves since the game was glitching up really bad. The one analog stopped working :dunno

The guys from AI are gifting us a digital mini art book of the game. You can download it from the official site!

...I do suspect, however, it's a clever plan to make us buy the big one, because the small one is mighty beautiful!

...and it worked. I ordered the book from Amazon today.

I can't download the mini art book. It keeps giving me an error when I try.

I played a bit a few days ago. I got to the part where you meet up with a guy and you have to follow him. I can confirm that the best way to play this is in the dark with headphones.

I can't download the mini art book. It keeps giving me an error when I try.

I played a bit a few days ago. I got to the part where you meet up with a guy and you have to follow him. I can confirm that the best way to play this is in the dark with headphones.

I think I have it saved somewhere. PM me to get me to find it. I'll send it to you when if I have it.

I'm getting close to the end of the game. I just got killed in a vent for the first time... that is some scary scary ****.

I'm getting close to the end of the game. I just got killed in a vent for the first time... that is some scary scary ****.

It came at me from behind the first time it happened in the vents. I didn't even know even know what was going on. Ripley just started crying, and all of a sudden she was dragged, and then there was a black screen.

I never saw the Alien in a vent, I feel like I missed out on a good pants ******** moment. (Note: Not counting Crew Expendable)

Although I did get chased into a vent and killed a couple of times when I ducked in there too late.

It came at me from behind the first time it happened in the vents. I didn't even know even know what was going on. Ripley just started crying, and all of a sudden she was dragged, and then there was a black screen.

:lol

I remember the first time I saw it in the vents with me, and I had the flamethrower aimed to light the vent. And when it came into view it scared the living **** out of GF :lol

There is no where to hide from the bastard.

I never saw the Alien in a vent, I feel like I missed out on a good pants ******** moment. (Note: Not counting Crew Expendable)

Although I did get chased into a vent and killed a couple of times when I ducked in there too late.

It's probably the most unnerving way you can encounter it.

Crew Expendable kept me awake at night :lol.

I remember the first time I saw it in the vents with me, and I had the flamethrower aimed to light the vent. And when it came into view it scared the living **** out of GF :lol

The vents are just the worst place to hide from the Alien :lol. You don't even have enough time to react when it comes at at you.

Off topic, I always wondered why the Alien cocooned him when there wasn't a nest on board the ship :lol.
If you're talking about the deleted scene in the director's cut, the alien was turning Dallas and Brett into eggs to spawn more facehuggers, which would in turn spawn more aliens. "Egg morphing"

normal_productionstill99_027.jpg

The idea of the aliens being giant bugs with "nests" and a queen didn't come around until Aliens.

can't you just click your left mouse and set him on fire?

Back