Alien: Romulus (2024) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would’ve preferred a Big Chap remake – that’s the best creature design of all time imo – but I’m still interested in this of course. Unfortunately, since I’m a stickler for accuracy, I won’t pair this with Ripley. I’d kill for a Rain figure to pair with Scorched though.

View attachment 729516View attachment 729519

Same - I was hoping for Rain or Naru (Prey) but doubt Hot Toys will ever give us those figures.

I hope the inner jaw can be retracted inside.. and the mouth has the ability to close too.

68FF3083-15DC-4589-9AF5-3BEADF686CE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't collect Hot Toys anymore; but this by far is the coolest reveal I've seen at Wonderfest for me (Queens' LOTR statues are a close 2nd). Nice to see at least something Hot Toys is showing off is new and not 'recast' of their older figures.

Of all the recent announcements and teases only two things have interested me: Hot Toys' Doctor Doom and the Romulus Alien.

I have their Alien Ripley but no Big Chap. Even though the Romulus design differs it's close. Better still, if it has exposed joints and no rubbery skin.

Now bring on Cailee Spaeny. :drool

Now bring on Cailee Spaeny. :drool
Yes, please. Just watched Civil War and I’m on a Cailee Spaeny kick right now.

My ideal Romulus set up would’ve been the light tank top version of Rain along with The Offspring to represent the film, but I doubt they’ll ever do The Offspring and with them doing Scorched, just give me that main look for her please. I’d do horrific things. Hell, even space suit Rain. Anything.

D723363C-5EEB-406F-8AF8-E8F6B89AB2BD.jpeg
2CBF61DF-849C-4813-B7DB-9AAFDD743979.jpeg
A2159456-A9BE-47D9-90D7-15354EA10861.jpeg

Me too! Can’t wait to PO this! I can’t see the seam in the jaw…could you pls help me? I really like how does it look with the open mouth…do you think it qould be safe to display it like that?

Me too! Can’t wait to PO this! I can’t see the seam in the jaw…could you pls help me? I really like how does it look with the open mouth…do you think it qould be safe to display it like that?

Attachments

• IMG_4069.jpeg
    IMG_4069.jpeg
    161.4 KB
Back