Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah those Clickers are terrifying looking. 1 hit gameover at least Bioshock comes out march

I was really counting on this to be a game to hold me over for a long time...

But the new MGS game is out and I can put the cash for this toward that since I'm getting the 150$ collector's edition... like an idiot :lol

I hope Dead Island 2 is worth it :dunno

I keep seeing bad review after bad review for this game :lol

I was really counting on this to be a game to hold me over for a long time...

But the new MGS game is out and I can put the cash for this toward that since I'm getting the 150$ collector's edition... like an idiot :lol

I hope Dead Island 2 is worth it :dunno

I keep seeing bad review after bad review for this game :lol

Is that the one that comes with the lamp?

Score: :gah::gah:

Eurogamer 3/10
Polygon 3/10
Gamespot 4.5/10
IGN 4.5/10
Gamespy 2/5
Destructoid 2.5/10
Meristation 5
3DJuegos 3.8
Vandal 6.2
Games TM - 4/10
IT News Africa - 7.9/10 (Pulled)
GameAsylum - no rating
PS3Gen.fr - 5/10
Edge – 5/10
OXM – 6/10
GamesTM – 4/10
Kotaku – ‘No’
Ign Italy 5,5
Ign Spain 6

Hi guys!
i212wUcwcU0eE.gif

Bye guys!
:lol... :monkey2

Tx6e4Ik.gif

:rotfl :rotfl

Great $50 saved, thanks for the reviews guys...I JUST checked the screenshots out on steam and thought they looked ok, sad to hear its a flop...

Score: :gah::gah:

Eurogamer 3/10
Polygon 3/10
Gamespot 4.5/10
IGN 4.5/10
Gamespy 2/5
Destructoid 2.5/10
Meristation 5
3DJuegos 3.8
Vandal 6.2
Games TM - 4/10
IT News Africa - 7.9/10 (Pulled)
GameAsylum - no rating
PS3Gen.fr - 5/10
Edge – 5/10
OXM – 6/10
GamesTM – 4/10
Kotaku – ‘No’
Ign Italy 5,5
Ign Spain 6

Hi guys!
i212wUcwcU0eE.gif

Bye guys!
:lol... :monkey2

Tx6e4Ik.gif

:rotfl :rotfl

Oh it makes me so happy :clap

Yes it is. I haven't seen it in action, but it's a neat looking gimmick. It's out next Tuesday.

I wanted the UK exclusive that comes with White Raiden figure but all USA orders were cancelled :dunno

It does looks sweet...with the light and the electricity.

It looks like a good action-oriented game.

the bottom line is that I am so pissed because I was mega pumped for this game. I was talking to friends for months about it. it was going to be so awsome to team up and shoot aliens together. feel the fear to be in a room filled with aliens. the game failed at being scary.
actually ALIENS movie was more an action flick to me. the first film is the best one. I guess we got an action FPS but is not even that good.
I would not want to be the developers today reading all the bad reviews.

its a shame what a waste!
I will finish the game and get it out my gaming list and that is the end of that.

The Aliens source material can write itself it's so good so why such a cluster **** of a game? It's truly stunning how across the board it's getting panned.

The Aliens source material can write itself it's so good so why such a cluster **** of a game? It's truly stunning how across the board it's getting panned.

even with this ****ty game they will make a profit because there is no way huge budget was use on this game. this was made with outdated tech.
but sega's and gearbox reputation is on the line.

even with this ****ty game they will make a profit because there is no way huge budget was use on this game. this was made with outdated tech.
but sega's and gearbox reputation is on the line.

You're right, they will get profit strictly on the name since the average gamer is dumb enough to just go out and buy it :thwak

omg ! I was so hoping to use the poweloader and kick ***. I got in it walked lifted a door and I could not use it anymore WTF !
I wanted a power loader with guns on it. my god I just cant wait to finish this game. almost 3hrs in.

This is so disappointing; with the awesome games that GBS has done, namely Borderlands 1 and 2, I was expecting a good game, if not a great game

I am really disappointed in them right now....I would have gladly given $60 for a good game

Back