Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... on single player, this game is essentially "Call of Duty: Future Warfare - Alien Colonial Marines"? I haven't posted in this thread but it is highly disappointing how this turned out. Dead Space is still the best sci-fi survival horror game. It would be nice if the developers took a cue from that game, instead of making it like a COD clone.

The COD games are 1000000000000000x better then this game. COD has amazing action and scenes. this game is so boring.

I am on the sewer now escaping from those retarded aliens.
god I cant wait to finish this game so I can move to a better game.

LOL I was actually thinking about picking this up, but changed my mind after reading this thread :lol

I can't wait to see how Pitchfork responds to all this. Please give this franchise to someone who can develop games. Imagine if valve had made this or EPIC. Heck even id software.

I didn't play either Borderlands games but only heard great things, so how did this lemon come about? Did someone say they shopped it out to another company?

Yes they did studio's name is in kotaku review soooooooooo bad, guy on youtube said he'd rather have a root canal.. Yikes

I had an Alien chase me in circles for 30 seconds before I hit a wall, and it lunged at me. Then I walked right up to a Merc and he just backed up, like I was THE ultimate badass.
:lol

Holy ****. This game is unintentionally hilarious.

Yikes....

Last night, my review briefly touched on the disappointing enemy AI in Aliens: Colonial Marines—often, Xenos would run straight at you. According to this video by PCGamesN, it gets worse.

You can straight up run through the aliens, who forget about you once you're far enough (and by "far enough" I mean "once you're behind them.")

Mind: this video is the game on a higher difficulty—'Hardened'. The player is able to get through the entire level without firing a single shot.

I suppose the bright side to this is, if the awful shooting sound effects are driving you up the wall, welp. Maybe you don't have to shoot at all.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Y5WwV9YoW_U[/ame]

These had more threatening AI

ththMs_Pac_Man_Ghost.gif

Back