Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg !! I knew it. this is so bad. I loved when he talked about set pieces " its not call of duty " hahahahahahhahha

Typical IGN riding CoD's ****. :rolleyes:

Aliens should be far from a Call of Duty-type game.

Waitaminute...

short campaign
standard run and gun action
waves and waves of enemies
last gen graphics

I rest my case. :monkey5

I remember when the game was first revealed and was originally going to be a squad based game like Star Wars Republic Commando or like Full Spectrum Warrior. That would have been a lot more interesting than a regular shooter IMO.

Indeed. I almost forgot about that. It sounded great.

I think the change has more to do with SEGA than Gearbox. Though Gearbox still could have done a better job.

Good thing BL2 was released between DNF and A:CM. :monkey4

IGN are COD turd drones, but at least it's a legit review since every other media outlet is giving it the same (s)hitty rating.

I wonder what happened with this? It seems like something crazy happened behind the scenes. From the short time I played it it really felt like a game from like 5 years ago, just in a general gameplay sense. It's hard to imagine that the same studio that did Borderlands did this too.

that review of the gameplay, sweet jesus. 10 mins of walking around placing sensors and zero action, this looks awful.

God bless the invention of the internet or we would blindly buy this POS. I'm still shell shocked on how terrible this turned out. The early trailers looked amazing.

The main reason for me wanting this intiallaly was to fire the M41 Pulse Rifle to hear that classic sound :(

I was personally looking forward to the MP, and the differance in gameplay it should have brought in having Xenos fight ranged weapons. Looks like this ended up worse then AVP.

God bless the invention of the internet or we would blindly buy this POS. I'm still shell shocked on how terrible this turned out. The early trailers looked amazing.

The main reason for me wanting this intiallaly was to fire the M41 Pulse Rifle to hear that classic sound :(

the rifle sound's like they took some sound effects from the movie back in the day. dosent even sound powerfull.
they really ****ed this game up.

I dont find aliens scary anymore. mybe that was the biggest challange to make the game scary with creatures that we have seen for so many years.
after playing the dead space series back to back last week this game is just a walk in the park.

The reason this came out so bad, Gearbox outsourced this to another game company and slapped their studio logo on it they were busy with BL2. most textures especially boxes were imported from when this got canceled on PS2. Typical movie game

The reason this came out so bad, Gearbox outsourced this to another game company and slapped their studio logo on it they were busy with BL2. most textures especially boxes were imported from when this got canceled on PS2. Typical movie game

It's the norm with those.

yeah those Clickers are terrifying looking. 1 hit gameover at least Bioshock comes out march

Back