Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Display at the Javits Center in NYC
aliens-colonial-marines-tn12101312120627_4.jpg-121569d1351081331

aliens-colonial-marines-img_1160.jpg-121860d1351185102

If only they spent as much on development as they did on marketing....

...dude in the pic is Jeyl, not myself.

Funny how things turned out

Rebooted DMC .. Fans reaction before launch "Shi**y game, sucks..etc" .. after launch turns out to be a Great Game.

Aliens Colonial Marines .. Fans reaction before launch "Awesome!, one of the GOTY..etc" ..after launch "shi**y game "

Funny how things turned out

Rebooted DMC .. Fans reaction before launch "Shi**y game, sucks..etc" .. after launch turns out to be a Great Game.

Aliens Colonial Marines .. Fans reaction before launch "Awesome!, one of the GOTY..etc" ..after launch "shi**y game "

The sales department would like to have a word.

Special edition next to size 12 shoes.

DSCN0012_zpsca5351e3.jpg

The aliens are printed on a sleeve.
DSCN0013_zpsd74b9ffa.jpg

Contents of box
DSCN0014_zps1c16b57b.jpg

DSCN0024_zpsb08543a9.jpg

Dossier
DSCN0016_zps616e323d.jpg

DSCN0017_zpsad8babd8.jpg

Briefing
DSCN0019_zps0492e7e8.jpg

Polaroid
DSCN0018_zps4c9228e2.jpg

Blueprints
DSCN0020_zps2a2a7d8a.jpg

Propaganda poster
DSCN0021_zpsc14c120c.jpg

Training Certificate
DSCN0022_zps9637b552.jpg

Best of all....Pateches
DSCN0023_zps19eac44b.jpg

some cool stuff on that limited edition. too bad the game is not that cool.
just got to LV-426 man after that nuclear blast they would be no signs of that factory and the colony. I have to admit the graphics on LV look awsome on pc. the sky and the smoke coming from the factory looks awsome. OMW to check hadley's hope YAY!

I have nothing against PC gaming. I just hate the douchy attitude that comes with it.

Anyway, Jhonen Vasquez's tweets are awesome.

Okay, so I just opened the Colonial Marines case, and I was overwhelmed with the smell of deathbed farts. That's cool, right? Right?

There was a quick patch upon startup. I bet that was the patch to make the game not horrible. That's what I'm guessing.

Menu music is sounding like a mashup of Horner's ALIENS stuff with the Taxi Driver style swells of Frizzel's ALIEN 4. That's okay, I spoze

Okay, officially gonna play now. If I don't come back, I want you to find my one true love and punch her in the throat.

Oh ****...starts with a horrible looking Hicks ghoulishly wobbling his Dreamcast-crude face into the camera. That's good, right? Awwgadh...

Some medics are resuscitating ghosts, apparently. The injured models aren't loading at all. That's scary, I guess.

Now my friend is stuck k in the floor, spinning and begging us to kill him to try to reset him. Getting pretty spooky up in here.

Gotta admit, this game accurately captures the movie's terrifying screen tearing.

:lol

So... on single player, this game is essentially "Call of Duty: Future Warfare - Alien Colonial Marines"? I haven't posted in this thread but it is highly disappointing how this turned out. Dead Space is still the best sci-fi survival horror game. It would be nice if the developers took a cue from that game, instead of making it like a COD clone.

You must be REALLY bothered someone talking down to that awful reboot.

No it is just annoying seeing the same person complain and complain about the game. Damn let it go. That being said glad I didn't preorder this on Steam probably wont pick it up even at a significant price drop :lol

No it is just annoying seeing the same person complain and complain about the game. Damn let it go. That being said glad I didn't preorder this on Steam probably wont pick it up even at a significant price drop :lol

I guess you're new to this thread, everyone shared their complaints so why not another one? I don't know why everyone has this "you just punched my baby" over that overrated game.

Back