All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this one was worth a post too :naughty

Case1Shelf34.jpg

Hey Mack, you've got the sweetest HB collection around. :duff

What statue is the one in the middle top shelf (the one where he has horns)? It looks like HB throwing down in snow/ice? I've never seen that one before.

What statue is the one in the middle top shelf (the one where he has horns)? It looks like HB throwing down in snow/ice? I've never seen that one before.

That's ace isn't it? i'd love to get that so also intrested in knowing. :)

Hey Mack, you've got the sweetest HB collection around. :duff

Thank you, Jen (wait until you see all the posters) :D

That is the Koto Vinyl statue. Here's a link for product info:

https://www.darkhorse.com/Products/10-196/Hellboy-Soft-Vinyl-Statue

There is also a kit floating around based off the same artwork. I have the link saved on my PC at home. I'll send you the link tonight :cool:

There is also a kit floating around based off the same artwork. I have the link saved on my PC at home. I'll send you the link tonight :cool:

Set up looks great homie!

That vinyl statue was the first Hellboy collectible I ever bought when it came out. Got lucky on eBay and it was only $25 dlvd. Hell, I remember the days when you typed "Hellboy" into eBay and no more than 75-100 things came up...

Thanks for the info Mack. Well I see I was way off on him punching some ice. :lol :lol Got a good view from that link...that's a nice vinyl piece. Probably hard to come by these days.

I got the PF yesterday and the 1/4 scale Big Baby, boy do they look great displayed together (which unfortunately you will have to take my word for as I don't have any pics yet); and I was 4 away from having matching numbers! :horror :chew

Yeah whatev..... :rolleyes: I have this bad boy still new in the box. Shoot me a PM if interested Jen. :D

Thanks...but I think I'm going to go with a kit instead that Mack sent me a link to.

I got the PF yesterday and the 1/4 scale Big Baby, boy do they look great displayed together (which unfortunately you will have to take my word for as I don't have any pics yet); and I was 4 away from having matching numbers! :horror :chew

Sweet! :rock :rock Congrats on the great new additions to your collection. :D

Glad to hear you got some satisfaction. My regular PF should arrive tomorrow,
only $200 shipped including CA taxes! :joy

Urban Collector just sent me an email, informing me that the Angel of Death maquette has come in stock. I had to pay up an extra 35.00 for shipping, as they miscalculated the size and weight of the statue.

No biggy for me, I just hope i've got the room for it. Being 32inches tall, this will definately be an attention getter.

I'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

Can't wait to see your pics, the movie is all but stone cold now; but I would still like to get this piece. :cool:

Back