All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rearranged my HT figures a bit... The first pic is the top of a Detolf, and the second is the top self directly below.

I've thought about getting that Sammael Maquette again but your pic makes me remember why I got rid of it a couple years ago. That paint job just bothers me!!!! I know it's based off the production/concept art but it's just so damn ugly. Not sure I want to go through the hassle of having someone repaint it. I do, however, want to add the bust to my collection :cool:

I've actually been thinking about giving it a repaint myself... I think I could tone it down a bit. And even if I fail its not like its a super expensive piece.

It is a very solid sculpt and as far as I know the only 1/6 representation out there.

On the topic of paint application, Gentle Giant really hit a homerun with this piece!!!

ToothFairy.jpg

Only 250 made... I HIGHLY recommend this maquette :cool:

Ok, when sideshow had the Ex. for huge discount and people ordered then were told that they had no more Ex's and they could only get a regular..remember that? Well the same day that my Ex. order was cancelled I jumped on the waitlist, guess what, it just converted. So WTF sideshow, you should honor your mistake that day. You had Ex's to sell! :horror

Ok, had to get that off my chest, I am gonna email them and see if I can get that discount off my EX. order. :naughty

Hey folks,

Just wanted to share an image of my Gentle Giant Angel of Death Maquette.

AngelofDeath.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, when sideshow had the Ex. for huge discount and people ordered then were told that they had no more Ex's and they could only get a regular..remember that? Well the same day that my Ex. order was cancelled I jumped on the waitlist, guess what, it just converted. So WTF sideshow, you should honor your mistake that day. You had Ex's to sell! :horror

Ok, had to get that off my chest, I am gonna email them and see if I can get that discount off my EX. order. :naughty

:horror :monkey4 :monkey4 :horror

I don't like reading that!

I love it too!!! Glad to see your Tooth Fairy arrived safely :)

Makes you wonder why the busts looked so horrible. Very disappointing especially considering there aren't many Nuada and Wink collectibles out there :(

I wish they offered more Nuada stuff...I have the bust and don't think it's bad. He goes well with the HB small bust I got in a DVD set awhile back.

Quick repaint I did of the Angel of Death. The sculpt is flat out incredible, but the factory paint was pretty 'blah', so I wanted to try to pump a little life into it.

AngelofDeath-repaint.jpg

Is that Angel of Death really 32" high? that's what Play have it listed at. :horror

Oh and Congrats Jen i have to get that soon it's class! :lol

It is indeed 32" tall.

Thanks Nach! This is still a WiP, so I still have a few touches to add, but you get the gist.

Last edited:
Back