All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, one more. I wanted to differentiate the bottom 'skirt' from the upper body a little more. Plus, I did a little bit of work on the face.

AODFinal.jpg

I took this photo for those that might be interested in how it looks with HB. AoD really needs a base to be at the same level as HB. I put a small one under him, but it is still a bit short.

HBandAoD.jpg

AoD it looking spectacular! I think I'll be watching HBII tonight. Just as well, I've got to get a tooth fairy statue soon. Thanks for the pics!

hey angry orc, where did you get the Kroenen from? I think I saw one available in an express update recently:monkey5 I sure wish they would make him in PF :banghead

Nice things pieces you got there mr.thrifty:naughty

hey angry orc, where did you get the Kroenen from? I think I saw one available in an express update recently:monkey5 I sure wish they would make him in PF :banghead

Nice things pieces you got there mr.thrifty:naughty

i picked it up from the sideshow express update. :rock

I just got my Big Baby prop replica...second actually. I had to return the first because of crumbling polystone behind the cylinder. Received the second, and had the same problem. I mean really when it is displayed, you won't see any of the problem, but at this price point, polystone shouldn't be crumbling from shipment. The overall piece is pretty awesome though. I especially like the lullaby wind up.

Anybody else have this problem?

Back