All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAWT!!! I am still mad that I don't have it. Not spending the bucks to get it now!

Here is my beauty! I had 'had' him but I never 'got' him. Someone had been holding him for me and he arrived for Christmas. Blows the HBII pf out of the water, in my opinion.
DSCN2938.jpg

Darn, I still need a HT version of Hellboy. :panic:

I picked up a no-name brand Hellboy on eBay for about $140 shipped. Came with 3 head sculpts and a bunch of additional items (guns, bullets, cigar). Only lacked a stand (which is not a huge deal considering HT stands are about $4.00). Very impressed with the quality and likeness of it. If you can't find a HT version or dont wanna spend the money on a HT version, I would highly recommend the off brand.

Got the Library Volume 4 in the mail recently... didn't even realize it was out until I got a recommendation from Amazon.

Pretty cool book, I enjoyed seeing the work of other artists.

Can you post pics of this?? Ive seen it on ebay, but really want to know what it looks like and what a fellow boardee thinks..

I picked up a no-name brand Hellboy on eBay for about $140 shipped. Came with 3 head sculpts and a bunch of additional items (guns, bullets, cigar). Only lacked a stand (which is not a huge deal considering HT stands are about $4.00). Very impressed with the quality and likeness of it. If you can't find a HT version or dont wanna spend the money on a HT version, I would highly recommend the off brand.

I know what hes talking about. It looked to me like a loose ht hellboy but with two extra headsculpts (one with horns I remember) and yeah it was around $140-150 and I almost got it but decided against it, thinking it was a knockoff.

Can you post pics of this?? Ive seen it on ebay, but really want to know what it looks like and what a fellow boardee thinks..

Ill try to post pics tonight. Just got an evilface decal for the stand. For a knock-off, I'm incredibly impressed with the quality. There are minor flaws, but only really noticeable if you are looking for them.

Could anyone tell me how much they paid for the Right Hand of Doom 1/1 replica? Are there two versions, one from the first and one from the second or?

If I'm not mistaken I got mine off a board member for around $150 (or maybe a bit less) shipped.

I don't know if it was ever clear if the 2nd set of them offered by Sideshow were new ones; or if they had held back some of the original order and sold them when the 2nd movie was out :huh Either way it cut the resale value down from around $300.

got mine for close to $200,

great piece, not sure if there were two runs. Galactiboy seems to know what hes talking about! :lecture

Could anyone tell me how much they paid for the Right Hand of Doom 1/1 replica? Are there two versions, one from the first and one from the second or?

Its a really fun piece... that and the Samaritan are two that people love to "play" with when the check out the collection. It always surprises them that they can actually put on the RHOD :rock

Ill try to post pics tonight. Just got an evilface decal for the stand. For a knock-off, I'm incredibly impressed with the quality. There are minor flaws, but only really noticeable if you are looking for them.
I almost bought this figure but couldn't find anybody with some input so it's good to read that someone took the plunge and purchased this figure.Anyway,do or did you have the Hot Toys version?If so,how's it compare?Are the joints on the figure tight and hard to move or loose?I also would like to see some PICS too!CONGRATS!!:clap

Back