ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I only have a Blu-Ray (PS3) player, I was going to buy an HD player, but have since reconsidered.

Interesting turn of events. I'm still gonna put one on my Christmas list, but I might consider doing the same, ditching it all together.

Probably not though. I love Blu-ray, but I really need Transformers in HD and Miami Vice, Batman Begins, etc.

not sure if this has been discussed already, but does anyone know where you can get the dual-sided steelbook edition? the one with the autobot symbol on one side and the decepticon on the other?

not sure if this has been discussed already, but does anyone know where you can get the dual-sided steelbook edition? the one with the autobot symbol on one side and the decepticon on the other?

No idea, but probably your friendly neighborhood mega corporation also known as Best Buy.

Once again, no idea for sure.

best buy is not carrying it. Futureshop (which is in canada only) are carrying a steelbook with an autobot cover, and one with a decepticon cover, but not with both.

there are so many versions of this thing coming out it's actually a bit annoying.

best buy is not carrying it. Futureshop (which is in canada only) are carrying a steelbook with an autobot cover, and one with a decepticon cover, but not with both.

there are so many versions of this thing coming out it's actually a bit annoying.

ooooh, gotcha. not on top of it since i don't have hd dvd yet.

I'd just buy it in the format you want most and not go too nuts over collector covers because you know that likely there will be rerelease newer shiny packages at Christmas, same inner content, just different flash on the outside and you'll go nuts trying to collect them.

I'd just buy it in the format you want most and not go too nuts over collector covers because you know that likely there will be rerelease newer shiny packages at Christmas, same inner content, just different flash on the outside and you'll go nuts trying to collect them.

yeah, that's a good point. i'm getting the HD version regardless... but really like the steelbook packaing... yeah, this is just version 1 of many many versions to come!

As much as we as young adults and adults enjoyed this film, marketing is totally targetting kids, hence releasing it so soon after theatrical, it's all about having it on kids brains by Thanksgiving time so they'll be begging mom and dad to get the toys for Christmas, and thusly, I'm sure a fair ammount of DVD packages and special sets will be out also to milk the cash cow for all it's worth.

Well they said it couldn't be done. The previously reported on Generation 1 Sky Lynx re-issue shown at Cx3 Japan this summer is for real. BBTS lets us know that Sky Lynx will be released at 8000 yen in Japan - They have a pre-orders page up offering this item for $89.99 that you can see here. Check out images of the Sky Lynx on show at CX3 here.

1986skylynx.jpg

Hell yeah!!!

...and Bonecrusher, Frenzy, Scorponok...

Too bad Hasbro canceled all their Titanium lines. Brawl and Ratchet are the last two, from what I recall. These little guys are actually the most movie accurate bots on the market right now, sadly.

...and Bonecrusher, Frenzy, Scorponok...

Too bad Hasbro canceled all their Titanium lines. Brawl and Ratchet are the last two, from what I recall. These little guys are actually the most movie accurate bots on the market right now, sadly.

Too Bad Hasbro Cancelled the Titanium line indeed,the only ones left i needed was Starscream and Barricade,well...at least we got all the autobots!

I agree that these are the most accurate to the movie,except Prime,Robot Replica Prime is the most accurate Prime out there.

Im so impressed with Megatron though,its perfect!

Those Blu-Ray pics look nice, but I own the Transformers movie on standard DVD and I can tell you the picture quality is nowhere NEAR that bad. Its actually pretty good. Maybe those "standard" pictures are taken from a 20 year old VHS....

Back