ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely. here is the other one:

DVD:
NDVD_004.jpg

Bluray:
web2.jpg

The Leader class Brawl is a bad-ass... and finally accurate in size.:D

Just a tiny little difference between the latest one and his first appearance.

Even Andre conceeds the belt to the new Giant.

A great representation of the figure--- if you're collecting the movie figs I'd highly recommend you grab one.

That's more like it. And as Ill Jedi said, definitely a difference. Dang Optimus is a badass. :D

Optimus is indeed a bad ass:rock

Is Amazon the only place to get this? And its a sure thing it plays on the PS3? If so I would really love to own this on BD. It will be the 4th time I have purchased this movie:lol

Well, I'm not an HD or Blu-Ray owner, so I can't enjoy much of this buzz, but I am excited to finally have the live action film on DVD in just a couple more days, thankfully it wasn't a long wait from theater to DVD. Can't wait to check out the extras either.

That's more like it. And as Ill Jedi said, definitely a difference. Dang Optimus is a badass. :D
Hell Yeah he is!! :rock

Optimus is indeed a bad ass:rock

Is Amazon the only place to get this? And its a sure thing it plays on the PS3? If so I would really love to own this on BD. It will be the 4th time I have purchased this movie:lol
It's actually Amazon UK,, here's the link: Transformers - The Movie [Blu-ray] [1986]. A bunch of guys at the Blu-Ray forum I found this at have bought this and it works perfectly on there U.S. PS3's. :rock

Went this morning and got my SE Transformers DVD. Glad to have it too!
BTW, LOTS of cool Transformers stuff at my Walmart. I am drooling over a nice anniversary Optimus that is there, but he is $69+ and I am not sure I can think about him now or not.
Wish they'd do an Ultimate movie Optimus, like they did for Bumblebee. THAT I would get!
Anyway, glad to be enjoying this stuff. :chew

Went this morning and got my SE Transformers DVD. Glad to have it too!
BTW, LOTS of cool Transformers stuff at my Walmart. I am drooling over a nice anniversary Optimus that is there, but he is $69+ and I am not sure I can think about him now or not.
Wish they'd do an Ultimate movie Optimus, like they did for Bumblebee. THAT I would get!
Anyway, glad to be enjoying this stuff. :chew

good stuff Les! what is this anniversary Optimus you saw there?

good stuff Les! what is this anniversary Optimus you saw there?

My guess is the same one from a few years ago that went with the DVD, I saw a few at a local Walmart as well, they must have scoured their warehouses for anything TF to sell now.

Got my SE DVD as well, got the special Autobot Tin 2-Disc edition :rock

My guess is the same one from a few years ago that went with the DVD, I saw a few at a local Walmart as well, they must have scoured their warehouses for anything TF to sell now.

Got my SE DVD as well, got the special Autobot Tin 2-Disc edition :rock

thanks Maul. where did you get the tin edition from?

Anyone looking for the HD DVD of Transformers should hit Circuit City!

I got it for $15! No hat but I don't care!

Got my special edition 2 disc with two Mini-Transformers. Not going to open it! Best Buy has free lithograms of Megatron!

Back