ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture I agree.

Plus I'm sure we'll have it on Blu-Ray early '09. :rock

In all honesty I am bumbed not to have this on BD, but it still looks amazing. I am seeing all kinds of stuff I never noticed before. The transformations look just amazing.

If we get Transformers in '09 that will be great, but I can live without it. If the standard DVD was really poor quality then maybe I would be pushed to get an HD-DVD player, but its just not worth it for one movie.

In all honesty I am bumbed not to have this on BD, but it still looks amazing. I am seeing all kinds of stuff I never noticed before. The transformations look just amazing.

If we get Transformers in '09 that will be great, but I can live without it. If the standard DVD was really poor quality then maybe I would be pushed to get an HD-DVD player, but its just not worth it for one movie.

So you're watching it on standard DVD and it looks great? I've only gotten into the bonus materials so far, which are cool so far.

So you're watching it on standard DVD and it looks great? I've only gotten into the bonus materials so far, which are cool so far.

I think it looks pretty damn good, not BD quality, but still damn good.

I just got done watching all the extras, which I really enjoyed. Lots of good stuff:rock

I think it looks pretty damn good, not BD quality, but still damn good.

I just got done watching all the extras, which I really enjoyed. Lots of good stuff:rock

I recently finished the extras, now I'm onto the movie itself. Peter Cullen's voice with full base going, freaking awesome!!! :rock

Oh, and it cool that lots of Transformers was shot in New Mexico, nothing cool ever happens here. Had I known they were shooting here I would have drove down a ***** slapped Michael Bay for putting flames on Optimus Prime.

I thought it funny how the 2 femaie leads were sought after to be gorgeous and that Bay came right out with it, DekDave'd flip over that one haha.

Not to break up the party, but did anyone pick up the BestBuy exclusive Ratchet figure?

i'm curious as to how different it is from the original voyager class figure. side by side pics would be a bonus.

Thanks!

Not to break up the party, but did anyone pick up the BestBuy exclusive Ratchet figure?

i'm curious as to how different it is from the original voyager class figure. side by side pics would be a bonus.

Thanks!

I dont have the exclusive,but i have the Voyager Ratchet,to me it looks the same.
The Megatron Bestbuy exclusive is a little better,but still not worth buying,only Megatron i have been impressed with so far is the Hasbro Titanium Megatron,the 3" die cast figure.

Back