ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the thing is I saw a interview with cullen online and he did his Prime and it sounded fine to me (as do some of the other voice actors) this leades me to believe they manipulated the recording to fit "Bay's vision", and trust me, that trick has been used before, thats how they got a sickly Orsen Wells to sound like a planet munching badass.

OK.. I've watched it now three times since getting the DVD... Chime in with your number.:D

Sadly, I've yet to watch it completely since I bought it :( I fell asleep before Same meets Prime when I did watch it, and the baseball playoffs have been going every night since. It's a movie I don't want to watch unless I can watch all of it, if I'm going to do other things and miss parts it'd be a waste, but I'll probably end up watching it nightly once the playoffs are over.

All the robot heroes to date!!! They remind me of Battle beasts!
PA210026.jpg

They're cool, I collect Star Wars Galactic Heres and have the Prime Hero with the gun, I haven't seen the movie ones in stores yet.

All the robot heroes to date!!! They remind me of Battle beasts!
PA210026.jpg

Nice pic.... Yeah, I've got them all as well (including the movie ones) and this was after saying that I WASN'T going to be pulled into them :D.

No prob!!!! if you need any help Finding them(if you even collect them) let me know ok!

Appreciate it. I shouldn't have too much trouble, but I find Northeastern stores tend to be behind sometimes. I also haven't gone looking since the DVD came out, I'm sure plenty of stores have restocked to sell with the DVD, I hope there will be more Robot Replicas figures, I enjoy them and I want every TF from the film. Now, if SSC could make a PF Prime and Mikhala that'd rock :rock

Appreciate it. I shouldn't have too much trouble, but I find Northeastern stores tend to be behind sometimes. I also haven't gone looking since the DVD came out, I'm sure plenty of stores have restocked to sell with the DVD, I hope there will be more Robot Replicas figures, I enjoy them and I want every TF from the film. Now, if SSC could make a PF Prime and Mikhala that'd rock :rock

I would rock if they wold!!!! and in January!! we are getting more RH!!!!
_AUTOIMAGES_HT82482E11lg.jpg

Back