Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this thread has over 10,000 hits and we haven't even really seen Ani up close and personal yet in collectors hands with pics posted!

My goodness, me thinks this thread is 'bout to 'splode!

pjam said:
I hope so too.

You may recall it was Tom, Wor-gar and Me who were right with you as you posted the very first Luke pics and started the Luke Image thread. :D

Good times indeed. Nothing yet so I doubt I get anything today which blows getting it Saturday but hopefully tomorrow.

I'm excited, with or without the lips issue. It's just a toy, and we're all lucky to have one! Josh, some of the people on the Rebelscum forums were getting out of hand...they took it way too seriously.

Cagoda said:
I'm excited, with or without the lips issue. It's just a toy, and we're all lucky to have one! Josh, some of the people on the Rebelscum forums were getting out of hand...they took it way too seriously.

It happens. I understand having a strong passion for things.

I can see this as someone's visit to the doctor.

Doctor: Mr. Star Wars Fan, you have high blood pressure. Are you experiencing any stress at work?

Mr. SWF: Not really, and homes good too. Dunno why I would have HBP no family history of it.

Doc: Well, I've had a number of patients come in suffering from this, do you by any chance collect Star Wars figures from sideshow? That seems to be the common link so far.

Haha there's going to be a strong correlation between Star Wars collecting and health issues, I love it! Don't forget insomnia, and maybe PTSD, especially after seeing Anakin's full lips.

On the other board it sounded like some suffered from E.D. (and atleast one was cured). :monkey5

I dont think this thread will be derailed by this (it is an Anakin Image Thread after all ;) )... I just bought this and should be getting it on Tuesday or Wednesday!
anakinskywalkermasterpieceopen.jpg

What do y'all think? I should be getting two Anakins next week!

Yeah he is alittle too tall, but thats ok... If it really bugs me maybe I can diplay Ultimate Villain Anakin in his clothes and make a ROTJ spirit thingee display? he he or maybe not? :D

SSC should be posting new prod pics very soon as Anakin has now arrived at the warehouse. In the meantime, has anyone heard any more about the arm peg issue? Apparently some earlier reports/posts said the arm pegs might not hold the arms very well and they were slipping off easily. Btw, I love this robotic arm accessory, it looks fairly intricate and detailed.

2119_press03-001.jpg

pixletwin said:
I dont think this thread will be derailed by this (it is an Anakin Image Thread after all ;) )... I just bought this and should be getting it on Tuesday or Wednesday! What do y'all think? I should be getting two Anakins next week!
I have this. It's not bad. The box art is great and the book's pretty nice, too.

Batty said:
I have this. It's not bad. The box art is great and the book's pretty nice, too.

I've this and the C3PO book too. It's a pity this line was discontinued. Maybe Sideshow could take up this idea - A SW Book with a 12" figure inside......

Back