Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duckgoo said:
Here's some more pics from China, I don't think the figure has been repainted.

Looks pretty decent to me.

https://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41977

A little further down the page, there's a close up of the Medicom Anakin/Darth Vader, without the helm. Looks great I think. But pretty expensive. In the EU, I've seen it for about 160 euro's ($209). Even though this is a very nice 12", the price is a bit over the top.

Here is a great pic from Danakin on the RS boards... It is also his birthday!
ssanakin-vi.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
Now that looks great!

Agreed...looks awesome.....I just want mine to get here already....I've come to terms with the paint apps...just give me my damn Anakin.....at least I will be getting my 14" HT Predator Wednesday!!!....I was hoping to get them both the same day but I dont think thats going to happen:monkey2

I've been so anxious to get my Grievous shipping e-mail, and you just reminded me that my Anakin hasn't shipped yet either!!! The anticipation is getting to be too much for me...

Wor-Gar said:
OK, people are posting pix of their ANAKIN all over RS!

I don't even have my notice yet?

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey2

Yep, the pics are coming through on RA but I just saw a few so far (part 5 wrong thread?). Anyway I love the outfit, I even like the look of the inner part of the leather belt, gives a bit of a gunslinger vibe for me...

hope to get my notice tonight, if not, it's gonna be a looooooong Memorial Day weekend and I'm not a big car racing fan although I dig the drag strip...

No more critical comments from me as our Anakin arrival is upon us, I said what I said, meant what I meant and I'll do what I'll do. The fig is overall a great piece and Andy's sculpt is exceptional.

Wor-Gar said:
Why, Dami? Why?

That scene scared the living **** outta me, man!

"Why you do this to me, Dimi?"
- Devil

"You're NOT my Mother!!!"
- Father Karras

I got my Anakin today - one of the perks of working in the office I guess - don't have to wait for shipping :D Anyway, it's really really (really really... really) tough to take a good photograph of this figure!! Now I know what you mean when you say the photos don't ever do it justice... seriously (especially with a not-so-great little mini-cam). Anyway, here's a couple of his face (shot outside) and compared to the screenshot.

062.jpg
IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

The thing that really doesn't come across well in these is the color of the skin (it's a LOT closer to the screenshot in real life - in fact, if I hold it up to my screen, it's almost the same color), and the hair has more gradient coloring. Also, his facial scars are really cool and show up a lot better in real life.

I LOVE the costume, and the belt and working pouches rock. And I like the spare mechanical arm a lot and also how the unlit lightsaber attaches to the belt.

IMG_2919.jpg

This is my first SW 12" and I love him A LOT! It's geeky goodness to the extreme!!

Back