Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Anakin... what's for breakfast?:lol :rotfl :lol

Looks great Wor-Gar... Thursday can't come too soon!!!:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Excellent and fair review Wor-Gar!

And being the very first SF member to post pics besides Dusty (who we now know is not only one of us but also hot) I salute you!

Thanks for making my Memorial day more memorable!

ps: Kudos on your clean kitchen!

Thanks all!

What can I say, my kitchen gets the best light. :D

BTW, that robotic arm is just the coolest piece ever. I'm definitely posing this Anakin with it on. I'll pose Sith Ani with the glove.

So for those of you who love my kitchen, here's one more...

GregsANIholopost.jpg

Execute Order 66. But don't harm the children, my young apprentice.

Uh... right, OK.

:D

Last edited:
Just got mine! As expected, lips are very dark and shiny. But the hair is not as dark as I thought it might be, and there is indeed some variation and shading in it. The costume is very impressive, and although the overall tone of the face is dark, there's too much other good stuff going on to let a dark facial paint job bring it down!

(P.S.--I dare you to try and move his right arm without it popping off!)

anakin2rz.jpg

sidious3bo.jpg

anakinswing2ja.jpg

Yes, FedEx managed to get it here! A nice surprise for my Memorial Day weekend. Now I am heading off to the mountains. Talk to everybody next week! :chew

Love the swingset shot!

I have heard numerous comments about the arm peg thing. One possible solution may be to wrap the arm peg with a small (cut to fit) piece of bandaid strip to make the peg fatter/more secure (tighter fit). I did that with a Medicom hand peg and it worked out great (provided the peg itself is long enough) but I'll be interested to know if it works for anyone.

Wor-Gar, you may know better about this kind of mod, any comments?

I have heard about that method but I've never tried it. The arm isn't too bad, just have to be easy with it. Some may be looser than others. I'll know better after the holidays when I have time to strip him down and reset the outfit just right.

You know how it goes though -- once you find that perfect pose it usually stays that way, at least for me.

Can you get one of dad and son on the see-saw? That would make an awesome Father's Day card...:emperor

i got mine today. great figure.

my only complaints are the removable arm.....it fall off very easily..... and the sleeves are too long. i know they are screen accurate, but if they were a little shorter, it would look better. :chew

Thanks for the great Desktop image TomandShell! My wife just walked in and said "What the **** is that?" Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha:rotfl

Back