Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
JOSH2 has spoken as well!! :lol :lol

I agree with every single word you said Pjam...

And Josh...I'd take one of those too!! just put a 2 after it and call it a "variant":D

Joshs 1 and 2, that's a potent combination

Kid's gotta realize Sideshow put a year into this figure
It is CLEARLY the Best 12" Anakin EVER made,
The Sculptor, Andy Bergholtz, is a SF Board member and friend to many of us and widely considered one of the best Sculptors out there...

This figure and the entire SSC SW line simply blew everyone away at ToyFair and I could go on, but I'll close with this

Dude, if you could be so kind, please DO NOT post any pics of your Anakin here, this thread was meant to be the Sideshow Anakin Image Thread and I should know, I posted it.

Thanks and may the force be with you young apprentice!

pjam said:
Joshs 1 and 2, that's a potent combination

Kid's gotta realize Sideshow put a year into this figure
It is CLEARLY the Best 12" Anakin EVER made,
The Sculptor, Andy Bergholtz, is a SF Board member and friend to many of us and widely considered one of the best Sculptors out there...

This figure and the entire SSC SW line simply blew everyone away at ToyFair and I could go on, but I'll close with this

Dude, if you could be so kind, please DO NOT post any pics of your Anakin here, this thread was meant to be the Sideshow Anakin Image Thread and I should know, I posted it.

Thanks and may the force be with you young apprentice!

I have to agree with your above comments and again here......I do think the custom is cool but really has no place here...or for that matter being billed as what our Anakin "should" look like......our Anakin "should" have lighter lips( sorry, I couldn' help it).....

kingdarkness03 said:
I have to agree with your above comments and again here......I do think the custom is cool but really has no place here...or for that matter being billed as what our Anakin "should" look like......our Anakin "should" have lighter lips( sorry, I couldn' help it).....

Exactly... Still cool...but not "Posted in 15 different threads Cool"

We like our Anakin just fine... and at 1/110th of the price.

Don't worry, we are not ripping on you kid... just be a little more subtle next time and don't put it out there a million times. We can only take so much. :lol

The $550 price tag is waaaaaaaaaay to high. I think the eyes are almost perfect though.

pjam said:
Dude, I know you are brand new to the board (welcome), just graduated High School (congrats) and I'm sure a passionate collector.

But (and I don't want to seem too harsh here) do you really think it's such a great idea to post a thread called "This is how a 12" Anakin should look like" on a Sideshow Fans Board for a 1 of 20 Custom $1000 item just as hardcore Sideshow Collectors, like myself, are about to receive their $55 Anakins?

For a thousand dollars, I'd expect a lifesize Wax Sculpture of Anakin to clean my room and do my windows.(and wash his hair)
That was about as subtle as a chainsaw...you don't make friends easily do ya? :lol

(just a little good natured teasing hope you dont mind!)

IrishJedi said:
This Photoshop upgrade by Rebelscum member "Tyrannusspotting" is quite impressive. Looks just like Hayden:

Anakin-refined.jpg

All he did was make the eyebrows thinner, the eyes whiter and "fix" the lips.

WOW.

As Khev noted, the jaw has been modified as well. All it needs now is sampaku eyes (white showing beneath the iris) and it will look exactly like Hayden, who really does have the whitest eyes on earth.

And that, my friends, is the transformation my Ani exclusive will undergo in the hands of a master customizer you've all heard tell of...:cool:...the dremel is warming up...more to come....

DarkArtist81 said:
JOSH2 has spoken as well!! :lol :lol

I agree with every single word you said Pjam...

And Josh...I'd take one of those too!! just put a 2 after it and call it a "variant":D

Can I be Josh69? :D

Wor-Gar said:
What is going on here? :confused:

I think we're waiting for more pics, very few received their Ani's so far and with Today a Holiday we'll just have to wait a few more days. On the bright side a lot of RS posters love this figure. Maybe post a few more pics one with Luke maybe or a great light sabre pose and that can hold us over.

hairlesswookiee said:
so can someone post some pics of the anakin standing next to luke?? please

Hey hairlesswookie, here's a couple good ones I found over on the RS boards...

Last edited:
hairlesswookiee said:
thanks indiana fett. just wanted to see the height difference with them next to each other. most definately cant wait for my anakin to arrive.

No problem HW, I too am anxious for my Anakin to arrive! Although, I haven't even received my exclusive shipping notice yet. Then again, I'm up in the north-land, eh. They probably haven't started shipping to us hosers yet.

:cool:

The 500th Post Milestone has now been passed on this thread and most Anis have yet to be received. Gonna be blowing up... :cool:

Back