Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Anakin. This is my first exclusive item. I don't think I can bear opening it...:confused: But that hologram looks much better than I ever imagined.

Overall, I am quite pleased with his face, but the dark lips really do make Anakin look a bit gothic. You can also see in the proto pic on the box, that they had previously lightened the tops of the eyebrows with the skin color tone to make them appear less thick. This may have been too difficult to achieve in the production run. But with the lip color, there is no excuse.

BUT, I do like how Anakin's eyes appear to have more of a direct stare, rather than the blank stare that Luke has. Anakin really does look alert and focused which is a huge plus!

img1471large1ij.jpg

img1472large5qs.jpg

img1473large2qs.jpg

img1474large1jz.jpg

Really nice "In Box" pics JL! Thanks buddy.

Boy, I really hope SSC can correct the deco lips and eyebrow paint apps before for the Sith Ani release.

JustinLuck said:
Here's my Anakin. This is my first exclusive item. I don't think I can bear opening it...:confused: But that hologram looks much better than I ever imagined.

Overall, I am quite pleased with his face, but the dark lips really do make Anakin look a bit gothic. You can also see in the proto pic on the box, that they had previously lightened the tops of the eyebrows with the skin color tone to make them appear less thick. This may have been too difficult to achieve in the production run. But with the lip color, there is no excuse.

BUT, I do like how Anakin's eyes appear to have more of a direct stare, rather than the blank stare that Luke has. Anakin really does look alert and focused which is a huge plus!

Voondefull pics. NOW YOU MUST FREE HIM SEYMOUR! FREE HIM!:bunnydanc

pixletwin said:
Voondefull pics. NOW YOU MUST FREE HIM SEYMOUR! FREE HIM!:bunnydanc

Exactly! And with the new packaging for SW, it is sooooo easy. just pop those stickers and he is FREE!!

You know you want to.... *PEER PRESSURE ALERT* :lol :lol :lol

JustinLuck said:
Here's my Anakin. This is my first exclusive item. I don't think I can bear opening it...:confused:

Why? It's a toy figure, not stocks and bonds. Open him up and enjoy him with Luke!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin, I know how you feel. This is my first SW 12" exclusive figure too! Luckily for me, I bought two regular editions as well (one for display at home and the other in my office!). I'm just going to open the regular ones.

melvinpelayo said:
I posted this in the other Annie thread.

https://www.chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=4914&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'll post more pictures when I get mine in 3 weeks.

Enjoy!

Dude, I know you are brand new to the board (welcome), just graduated High School (congrats) and I'm sure a passionate collector.

But (and I don't want to seem too harsh here) do you really think it's such a great idea to post a thread called "This is how a 12" Anakin should look like" on a Sideshow Fans Board for a 1 of 20 Custom $1000 item just as hardcore Sideshow Collectors, like myself, are about to receive their $55 Anakins?

For a thousand dollars, I'd expect a lifesize Wax Sculpture of Anakin to clean my room and do my windows.(and wash his hair)

pjam said:
Dude, I know you are brand new to the board (welcome), just graduated High School (congrats) and I'm sure a passionate collector.

But (and I don't want to seem too harsh here) do you really think it's such a great idea to post a thread called "This is how a 12" Anakin should look like" on a Sideshow Fans Board for a 1 of 20 Custom $1000 item just as hardcore Sideshow Collectors, like myself, are about to receive their $55 Anakins?

For a thousand dollars, I'd expect a lifesize Wax Sculpture of Anakin to clean my room and do my windows.(and wash his hair)

Yeahh pj put some sense to that poor kid..for the grace of god...:lol

jlcmsu said:
:rotfl :lol :chew :monkey5

I gotta get me a shirt that says The Josh has spoken.:lol

And the back could read, "....and spoken often!" You are near 15,000 now! :google :lol :rotfl

Great pics guys, Justin's in-box pic doesn't look too bad. The lips don't nearly look quite so dark, but still not quite like the box.

Back