Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Also, how are the custom's coming? Any new developments?

yeah, ive thought about it. seriously though its probably gonna be a month or two before i get some extra money to get the supplies. i HAD to go and buy the 360 and now i have no spending money, especially with all the pre-orders coming out.

It's interesting that a lot of pictures have shown up but there haven't been a lot of pics with the robe on.

Probably because his costume and gloved hand are quite dynamic. I'll probably display mine without the robe while leaving it on the SDCC Vader.

Come to think of it I'll probably end up displaying robeless Anakin on the lava droid base and have Sith Anakin off the base with his hood up (and either standing in front of a cowering Nute Gunray or flanked by a Tac Ops Clonetrooper or two, depending on which gets released first). :D

Khev said:
Probably because his costume and gloved hand are quite dynamic. I'll probably display mine without the robe while leaving it on the SDCC Vader.

Come to think of it I'll probably end up displaying robeless Anakin on the lava droid base and have Sith Anakin off the base with his hood up (and either standing in front of a cowering Nute Gunray or flanked by a Tac Ops Clonetrooper or two, depending on which gets released first). :D

yeah im gonna have the regular ani without the robe and sith ani with the robe with the stroll towards the temple pose.

I'll probably do what I always do.... post him in various positions for a couple of weeks, until I find the ultimate pose that just works for the character and stick with that for a few months. Only to begin the process all over again. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
I'll probably do what I always do.... post him in various positions for a couple of weeks, until I find the ultimate pose that just works for the character and stick with that for a few months. Only to begin the process all over again. :lol
I play with poses for a couple hours then they stay that way for the duration. Change is bad. I wonder if my Bond figures joints are still moveable, its been so long...

I end up posing the figure in every way I can think of, typically trying to match screen shots from the DVDs. I'll photograph each one and Photoshop the really good ones.

Then I'll settle on a pose and keep it displayed that way for a while.

My figures get changed on an average of once a month....I hate to have to say pose for too long...even if its just moving one arm into a different postion...I like variety.

Can't wait to see some serious kickass lightsabre poses, with the expression on this Anakin, it's gonna be something special.

I just won an auction for a regular edition Luke on ebay ($61.00 shipped) so either he or Anakin (depending on which arrives first, my money's on Luke) will be my first 12" figure EVER.

I am unbelievably excited. :monkey5 :chew :D

sabres.jpg

"Anything you can do, I can do better.":chew :chew :chew

Or even better

"Mini-me, you complete me.":rotfl

carbo-fation said:
You, sir, are one lucky man!! I wish mines would ship soon!!
Carb, these aren't mine. I just copied the photo from a previous post. But both exclusive and regular will arrive on the 1st and 2nd!:chew

Where the hell is mine at...I haven't even gotting a shiiping notice yet...still says "shipping soon" on my SS account.

Back