Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine...and let me say he is better than Luke in every way...I love this figure....Questionable paint app aside I think he is near perfect, from head to toe...

I really cant say how much better in person he looks, much like Luke did..His lips are dark but not a single shade....The pix I have seen make his lips looks like a solid color..This is not the case, there are light and dark shading in his lips and they are not nearly as shinny as the pix have made them look....Same goes for his hair...

He costume is far beyond Lukes and seems to conform to his body much better..The multiple layers give him a much more "human" bidy shape..not nearly as skiny as Luke can look.Boots are well detailed and his belt is much more realistic than I had thought.

My one complaint is that of the arm...mine does fit rather tight, not falling of real easy as some have stated, but moving it presents some what of a problem...I put a small amount of super glue around the peg to give it more width and I worked great...His arms no longer fall of when trying to move them...

The robotic arm is really impresive in person...The holo Palpatine is a little lame and I cant find I real reason to display him with it, maybe with SDCC Vader, but not Anakin....

If I had to grade Anakin on a scale of 1-10 I would say he was a 9...only because of the paint app...the arm issue is easy to fix so I dont hold that against him...I am very very happy with this figure and I think you will be once you get him in your hands..

Got my Anakin awhile ago. The box was smased on the corner. :monkey2 I'll post pics of Anakin in minute.

kingdarkness03 said:
Just got mine...and let me say he is better than Luke in every way...I love this figure....Questionable paint app aside I think he is near perfect, from head to toe...

I really cant say how much better in person he looks, much like Luke did..His lips are dark but not a single shade....The pix I have seen make his lips looks like a solid color..This is not the case, there are light and dark shading in his lips and they are not nearly as shinny as the pix have made them look....Same goes for his hair...

He costume is far beyond Lukes and seems to conform to his body much better..The multiple layers give him a much more "human" bidy shape..not nearly as skiny as Luke can look.Boots are well detailed and his belt is much more realistic than I had thought.

My one complaint is that of the arm...mine does fit rather tight, not falling of real easy as some have stated, but moving it presents some what of a problem...I put a small amount of super glue around the peg to give it more width and I worked great...His arms no longer fall of when trying to move them...

The robotic arm is really impresive in person...The holo Palpatine is a little lame and I cant find I real reason to display him with it, maybe with SDCC Vader, but not Anakin....

If I had to grade Anakin on a scale of 1-10 I would say he was a 9...only because of the paint app...the arm issue is easy to fix so I dont hold that against him...I am very very happy with this figure and I think you will be once you get him in your hands..

I'll say ditto to this. Fantastic job overall. Really a awesome awesome figure.

nice review, im glad the superglue trick works. im going to do that for sure.

c49eae67.jpg

5ced9f8e.jpg

885a461b.jpg

58e235dc.jpg

0f8c9bae.jpg

75a2f2b3.jpg

feb064bd.jpg

3d87ae00.jpg

154548ee.jpg

1be99efd.jpg

2 thing I don't like to much. The arm falls off to easy & the hood on the robe is really big.

Aerosmith said:
Got my Anakin awhile ago. The box was smased on the corner. :monkey2 I'll post pics of Anakin in minute.

Sorry bout the box, you can have it replaced.

Love the pics, looks cool with the right lighting.

Oh yeah..his robe is perfect....I didn't think the hood was to big...I think I read were someone had said that...

Yeah I might have to play around with the robe for awhile & get it right. But right now it looks too big. Kick ass figure though. Can't wait for the SDCC version.

:chew

I'll try and snag a pic tomorrow. I need to get started on my review though of this figure. Hoefully, I can crack that out and we can get this up over at Sandtroopers by the weekend.

the hood for his robe is supposed to be big compared to luke's anyway.

That is a great pose Aerosmith, but I'm thinking of using it for Mace Windu.

Agent0028 said:
That is a great pose Aerosmith, but I'm thinking of using it for Mace Windu.

Im really regreting not ordering Kit, Mace, & Qui-Gon. I was only going to order my favorite characters, but after I got Luke that all changed. :monkey2

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I don't have a problem with the paint apps, the outfit, the accessories....but that goddamn arm that won't stay on? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Anyone else having excessive arm falling off issues??
:r2d2line

Back