Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outfit is just wonderful. I always liked how Anakin had the leather tabbards, so with the Sideshow figure, you get the cool Jedi garbs, some very well made boots, in my opinion, one of their best head sculpts, a very detailed mechanical arm which is a fantastic accessory, lots of things to like about Anakin.

Yeah, he is definitely one of my favorite figures. And there's no hint of bobble head-ism.

img9328600nb8.jpg

Peek-A-Boo

img9347600af2.jpg

Thanks Pixle! I can't wait to see more updates of your spirit Anakin with box!

Master Obi-wan, you're such a FOB.
img9371600iw9.jpg

(fresh outta box)

ooh! cool pic... and good to see this thread back. I'd forgotten you had one of my heads, lol

I wanna see more pics... they look great together Glenn. Father and.... well, himself :lol

Awesome pics! I especially dig the customs, would love to get one of those heads someday.. Hurricane, I love your Vader!!

Here's where My Sith Anakin is hanging out. He's been in this pose too long - lol! Need to change it up! I have the regular version as well, but he's in a different spot next all the other SSC Jedi.

sscevilanakin3.jpg

yup, the boy did good with that one..... really good! :bow

my absolutely favourite paint job on my resculpted Anakin. I jjust love it to bits. And i've seen lots of great ones.

This was supposed to be Darth Maul, but the guy selling it to me sent me the wrong Darth. When I mentioned I was thinking about keeping this guy anywho and still getting Darth he said I could have it for $25 shipped. Very nice of him. Not a bad figure. The paint work (despite a lot of *****ing I've heard) is very nice I gotta say and the outfit is outstanding. The only problem is sideshow's body blows and replacing it on this particular figure will likley be a pain do to the arm and how tall he is. The BBI bodies I have are too short and just in general too small.

vader-01.jpg

vader-02.jpg

Back