Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
but.................we ....................really......................can't...........judge..............him................until...............he................is..................in.................our.....................hands.....................now.....................can.............................we?

Not to mention the picture quality so far has looked like crap.

Bingo ;)

EVILFACE said:
but.................we ....................really......................can't...........judge..............him................until...............he................is..................in.................our.....................hands.....................now.....................can.............................we?

Not to mention the picture quality so far has looked like crap.

Channeling Shatner as Kirk or do you just feel like there's a lot of this
violent083.gif

:lol :lol :lol

See you all when Anakin arrives.....

stargate001.gif

QQB said:
May be I take a not so good photo to scare you all!!!:monkey2
Welcome to Freaks! :chew

Photos are a powerful weapon. You must be having a good laugh over the reactions they've received.

QQB said:
May be I take a not so good photo to scare you all!!!:monkey2

YAAAAAAAYYYYYY... I loved your photos!!! They made my net-life so entertaining... Welcome to the boards! Tell Brucepan to join up too!

:welcome

Hey QQB! Welcome aboard, you've caused quite a stir among us collectors. Now we're all dying to know whats the deal with the paint job and how did you get a figure so quickly....

We're all so very jealous :monkey5

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
Or better yet, be famous for posting the first GOOD photo!

And :welcome!

I second that!
This is the Anakin Image thread after all so if anyone has pics, please post them!

galactiboy said:
Now we're all dying to know whats the deal with the paint job and how did you get a figure so quickly....

Right! I am much more interested in hearing how figures have been getting out before Sideshow receives and ships them.

pjam said:
Thanks for pointing that out Josh.

I stand corrected, two of an unknown number of Joshs have spoken! :D

:devil :lol :devil

We seem to be larger in number than previously thought... Prepare to be assimilated... From now on... we will all be known as Josh-random number

I am Josh2 of Borg.... I mean... just Josh2..:monkey5

I third (or fourth, or whatever) the request for just HOW these are getting out so soon!? :google

DarkArtist81 said:
:devil :lol :devil

We seem to be larger in number than previously thought... Prepare to be assimilated... From now on... we will all be known as Josh-random number

I am Josh2 of Borg.... I mean... just Josh2..:monkey5

We'll have a full Josh army soon enough. :chew :maul :emperor

Back