Arcane (League of Legends) | Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d kill for a 1/6 Arcane Jinx by Hot Toys - not a fan at all of the third party offering that’s out there, unfortunately. At this point, I’d take a League of Legends cinematic based version, just like the other 2 LoL figures they’ve made.

I’d kill for a 1/6 Arcane Jinx by Hot Toys - not a fan at all of the third party offering that’s out there, unfortunately. At this point, I’d take a League of Legends cinematic based version, just like the other 2 LoL figures they’ve made.
Personally I think the One Toys offering looks great. Yes, a Hot Toys version would be so much better. I dont see them backtracking to season 1 versions now. Cross my fingers that they make a version of Jinx and Vi from season 2 with it releasing soon.

Personally I think the One Toys offering looks great. Yes, a Hot Toys version would be so much better. I dont see them backtracking to season 1 versions now. Cross my fingers that they make a version of Jinx and Vi from season 2 with it releasing soon.
I’d be cool with a Season 2 Jinx, especially now that she’s got her signature pink eyes thanks to the Shimmer. I really hope they explore this IP. Worst case scenario, I’ll just “settle” for the Pure Arts 1/6 statue even if it’s not Arcane based..

Attachments

• EE71C1A4-A668-4876-BB2C-DC3E21081733.jpeg
    EE71C1A4-A668-4876-BB2C-DC3E21081733.jpeg
    408.3 KB
I’d be cool with a Season 2 Jinx, especially now that she’s got her signature pink eyes thanks to the Shimmer. I really hope they explore this IP. Worst case scenario, I’ll just “settle” for the Pure Arts 1/6 statue even if it’s not Arcane based..
I thought about getting those statues when I first saw them. They look pretty sick. Would be a good option for sure.

Now that I know what Jinx’s hair looks like in S2, I might just have to represent S1 and get The Art and Making of Arcane: Artifact Edition which brings these statues. Bit frustrating that Hot Toys haven’t dipped into Arcane, not even Jinx from the Wild Rift cinematic.

View attachment 732771
Seems like a lot of money for two statues and an art book. The album I wouldn’t mind getting ahold of but for the money and what’s included I’d say it’s over priced by 2. Would be a decent purchase at around $300 (in my opinion) but $550 is way too much. You could get “Jinxed” if not careful. Hard pass after looking it up and checking it out.. I Love Arcane but not so much that I want two $550 new dust collectors to hold up a book and some paper cards…oh and to get a new record album too. It’s just not worth that kind of money..

Hell yeah.
71F6C687-856A-419F-8613-3B723732DD66.jpeg

I took a screenshot, but the second image read: “collectibles coming soon”.

Hoping they don’t mess it up and make them “realistic” looking like they do with their Clone Wars TMS line or go with
in the second season.

Anyway.. I usually don’t get announcements that I’m interested in so this was a nice surprise to wake up to!

Hell yeah.

I took a screenshot, but the second image read: “collectibles coming soon”.

Hoping they don’t mess it up and make them “realistic” looking like they do with their Clone Wars TMS line or go with
in the second season.

Anyway.. I usually don’t get announcements that I’m interested in so this was a nice surprise to wake up to!
The only reason they make the Clone Wars figures realistic is because they are canon to the live action stuff.

This will be like the Spider-Verse line where they make them animated style.

The only reason they make the Clone Wars figures realistic is because they are canon to the live action stuff.
it’s still a different medium.
This will be like the Spider-Verse line where they make them animated style.
Yes yes. I was just making a backhanded comment against the TMS TCW line lol. I’m sorry, don’t mind me.

Last edited:
Back