Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there a hint previously that you have Arnie's likeness rights and his Conan movie license ?
Is this one of the two ?

By the latest Conan Im talking about the Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying. EX had an ES of 100 now sold out - Regular 750, still not sold out
Sacrifice will be SOLD OUT, so there you go, exactly what collectors like to collect, a low ES and sold out statue :)

Well it was 100 .....then Sideshow decided to pull one of the more unethical moves we've seen and changed the EX ES to 200 after the first 100 sold out :D

...better than some of their other behaviour we've seen where EX statues go to waitlist and then after a rush of people get on the waitlist early, Sideshow happens to find extra stock to convert them quickly.... :D

Averone, you still try to make this whole debate a matter of "hatters vs. ARH", which is totally not the case.
Your talk about how pricy this diorama some day will be, is nothing else than a hidden and desperate attempt to find more buyers for your product. Probably your interest in Greek mythologie has made you believe, you are the reborn or personified "Oracle of Delphi"... I don't know. All I know is: 3 ugly heads (no apparent resemblance to the Cimmerian barbarian) plus the most ugliest female face I've ever seen in a statue, period !

And infected by all your fortune telling and reading your prophecies, I dare to make a speculation by myself: Sales were weak, not even promoting it through SS helped, now you suddenly calling it a wise decision of limiting the statue.

I have sympathies for all collectors, who really like the diorama because now they will get a low numbered collectible, which is always a nice thing to have.
But you my friend are wether the Oracle (which by the way only spoke once a year at the birthday of god Apollon) nor a collector of the "common folk" which you don't stop to mention as often as possible, you are just a salesman, looking for your interest and not accepting other people's opinion.

I know we had you from day 1 at the show!
Wait till you see what will be there next year. SSCC doesnt travel to NY, but we will be there along with PoP Culture Shock
Signing the deal in the next few days

Here is latest from Arahom:

ARH Studios has just acquired two new licenses this year, and I will officially announce them in a few days along with our new website and forum!
I'm very excited because those two licenses are very close to what we produce and two personal favorites of mine that had a tremendous influence over me my whole life and childhood!

We will have a small change in the list of the statues we will release this year to accommodate these two new lines, so some of the statues we previously announce will be moved further down to 2015.

In all, we intend to have at least 10 new pieces produced this year, and we will have them all at the New York Comic Con in October!

It's a very exciting year for ARH Studios. Stay tuned!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

come on ARH whats with creating the big suspence again with the license announcements...waiting for planetary alignment to occur??? just tell us?
:impatient:

i agree..suspense is unnecessary…today or 3 days from 2day makes no difference except that option b annoys me (unless it isn't a done deal yet but u get the point)

Averone, you still try to make this whole debate a matter of "hatters vs. ARH", which is totally not the case.
Your talk about how pricy this diorama some day will be, is nothing else than a hidden and desperate attempt to find more buyers for your product. Probably your interest in Greek mythologie has made you believe, you are the reborn or personified "Oracle of Delphi"... I don't know. All I know is: 3 ugly heads (no apparent resemblance to the Cimmerian barbarian) plus the most ugliest female face I've ever seen in a statue, period !

And infected by all your fortune telling and reading your prophecies, I dare to make a speculation by myself: Sales were weak, not even promoting it through SS helped, now you suddenly calling it a wise decision of limiting the statue.

I have sympathies for all collectors, who really like the diorama because now they will get a low numbered collectible, which is always a nice thing to have.
But you my friend are wether the Oracle (which by the way only spoke once a year at the birthday of god Apollon) nor a collector of the "common folk" which you don't stop to mention as often as possible, you are just a salesman, looking for your interest and not accepting other people's opinion.

Lets for a minute forget the haters, it really doesnt matter anymore now. The Conan Sacrifice was for us a successful sculpt.
Sales are not weak, in fact we sold more for the first time on our own website than we sold through Sideshow.
Alright, so your not happy about the faces that Troy did for us, none of the 3 heads, and not the girl. So no problem dont buy it. Go get the many selections sideshow has right now for Conan.
As a collector, I would be proud to have this Conan. As a producer, it was a blast making it. It did its job in NYCC, and that was money well spent.
Could it have been better? Yes it could have been, that can be said for any Conan sculpt out right now, we did it all with a team of 2 guys, our main sculptor Arahom, and Troy helped with the heads.
Will we use Troy again? Yes sir, we will 100%, in fact he is already on with our laster new license.

And you are asking me if Im a salesman? Well yes how did you guess? Yes I will do my best to help sell ARH Inc and help the customers base grow.
Why would you think ARH Inc. is desperate? I appreciate your concern but we are doing better than ever. You will see soon enough with the new announcements. I hope you like them, we are investing heavy on the first new licenses sculpt and Ehren will be doing our first sculpt. (The gentleman who did Mino for us)

Last edited:
come on ARH whats with creating the big suspence again with the license announcements...waiting for planetary alignment to occur??? just tell us?
:impatient:

i agree..suspense is unnecessary…today or 3 days from 2day makes no difference except that option b annoys me (unless it isn't a done deal yet but u get the point)

Sorry about that guys. Teasing you is not intentional or calculated.
Its is a step up, and its very exciting news for ARH Studios.
I think you will enjoy it

Conan through arh is an axe I believe. Snake/slave girl is the same from both. Atleast I hope that's how it is since I picked up snake/slave girl from sideshow for the points and exclusive from arh

I could sware that Snake and girl for the ARH EX had an additional axe as well as the Conan Helmeted head and the ARH ex Conan had the extra sword and Bandana conan head too...both had more stuff than the SS version...I coulda swore I saw that

I could sware that Snake and girl for the ARH EX had an additional axe as well as the Conan Helmeted head and the ARH ex Conan had the extra sword and Bandana conan head too...both had more stuff than the SS version...I coulda swore I saw that

The ARH EX Conan comes with reg Axe and EX sword...reg head and headband head.

The SS Conan comes with reg Axe and reg head only.

Snake base from ARH or SS comes with alternate Axe and helmet head.

Just checked the SS site yup...ok so the only ex would be the Conan ARH exclusive...damn I want to order this...

Pull the trigger Adolfo! This piece is awesome! I can't wait to get it!

totally agree! I preordered conan from ARH and then the snake/girl from SS..lower deposit from SS plus reward points; and this way you get all the exclusives…i really think this piece is gonna be a big player/main piece regardless of the collector--looks GREAT and the presence it had @ nycc..even in the one picture..just blows me away
null_zps0c0378a6.jpg
null_zpsdf396f33.jpg

Pull the trigger Adolfo! This piece is awesome! I can't wait to get it!

You bastard...I put $200 down and ordered the ARH EX.....Gonna order the Snake thru SS by Flex...I hope its a super low ES...It is a freakin nice piece...my only negative is the girl(just not done right IMHO)...again I gotta thing for the creatures...The girl not to be displayed is going back in the box.....Hope more creatures are made for him to duke it out...Gotta a strong feeling that in hand it will look better than the photos

:devil :lol:lol:lol You will thank me later.

It is awesome. My wife doesn't really hassle me about the collecting for the most part (she just wants to know when I will stop) but she is far from enthusiastic about it. She went to the NYCC with me and I have never seen her so animated, mesmerized and genuinely excited about a statue. She actually encouraged me to get it even though I didn't need her to.

Back