Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't wait to see what you do with him Josh! Is there a big difference between the production model, and how he looked at the Con?

Thanks man, it should be a quick fix... so I hope to do it before the weekend is over. And yeah, it's definitely different than it was at the Con. The blood had more finesse there and the sword looked realistic, the hair was still dark but the color of the markings on his body was perfect. The one thing that didn't change at all is the base, the base is VERY impressive. The way it's pulled off is amazing, and it's much lighter than I thought it would be.

They also did a great job with the fur, that could have looked cheap, but it looks great. The box is also vastly improved, smaller and more compact. I was amazed at how small it was when it came this morning, I'm glad they are working on the size of their PF boxes.

interesting. can't wait to see your results. just out of curiosity, how did the sword look more realistic? more darkwashing?

and PM sent btw.

interesting. can't wait to see your results. just out of curiosity, how did the sword look more realistic? more darkwashing?

and PM sent btw.

Yeah, the sword had darkwashing...which gave it age and a more dull appearance. Also the bronze used was very crisp but not too shiny, as it was in the actual film. Conan's sword was never so "blingy". :lol

Man, this is an incredible PF; congrats to those getting it -- just no room for me.

:banghead

btw, is it bothersome that the sword sheath is sculpted? hard to tell from the pics.

Not really, though it would be nice to have a fur one. It could be made, the sheath is easily removable.

In images the hilt looks gold? That's not right :lol

Yeah, that's the issue I have with it as well. That is a GOLD ass sword, last I checked the Atlantean sword was not gold. :duh

looks cool, i could nitpick but i'll just say i'm not upset i canceled, congrats to those who picked one up.

not to get anyones loin cloth twisted but these are still superior
DSC_7638--Cover-Picture.jpg
conan_kingconan_pic6-1.jpg
RAS10006.jpg

next month this will join the ranks of the superior
csms1048.jpg

looks cool, i could nitpick but i'll just say i'm not upset i canceled, congrats to those who picked one up.

conan_kingconan_pic6-1.jpg
RAS10006.jpg

next month this will join the ranks of the superior
csms1048.jpg

I would give anything for a PF of King Conan on his throne.

based on my favorite frazetta painting...so freaking cool. frazetta = still the king.

Yeah, the Frazetta statues rock. As does the Cary Nord inspired one. But as far as movie Conan, this one is king for now.

Yup - agreed.

Don't agree with the McFarlane figure being better though. I have it myself (and love it), but there's no way it could even come close to this glorious PF. :lol

In anticipation of this statue, I watched Conan tonight. Still awesome after all these years!! Best scene is still when he punches the camel. :lol

Funny.
I Just watched "The destroyer today"
Are we likely to ever get another PF of Conan?

Im hoping so. Would be good to get a Conan thats a bit more normal, i mean this PF is amazing and i cant wait for mine, but would be good to have one from destroyer too. like a clean version, no war paint.

Back