Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better pics! Pardon my camera though...Damn thing never seems to balance the light out completely, it's always one extreme or the other.

Conan021.jpg

Conan022.jpg

Conan023.jpg

Conan024.jpg

Conan026.jpg

Conan027.jpg

Conan028.jpg

Conan029.jpg

Conan030.jpg

for real!! it looks great!! amazing work! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl got to talk to Andy so he can sculpt it!!!

I can't stop looking at it....then laughing.....then looking at it again...then laughing again....then.....

Rinse...Repeat...

Whomever is responsible for that is one evil person.......

It's SICK how it blends in but also that damn stare and smile...a ^^^^ eating grin is more like it.....:lol:monkey5:lol

Did anyone else in the US get slammed on shipping on this guy? My shipping to CT was $42. The T-800 and Leonidas were around $22. Is Conan really much bigger/heavier? I imagine him to be larger.

I'll know next Monday when he finally arrives.

Did anyone else in the US get slammed on shipping on this guy? My shipping to CT was $42. The T-800 and Leonidas were around $22. Is Conan really much bigger/heavier? I imagine him to be larger.

I'll know next Monday when he finally arrives.

For sure. I think mine was around $40 or more too.

probably because the base of the pf looks bigger and heavier than the t800's and leonidas' base........:huh i dont know just a wild guess cuz i havent gotten mine yet.

Back