Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hoping so. Would be good to get a Conan thats a bit more normal, i mean this PF is amazing and i cant wait for mine, but would be good to have one from destroyer too. like a clean version, no war paint.

I can't decide on this one. I'f a destroyer one comes out, I will be upset if I buy this one. but than again, what if another PF does not come out.I love the sword and his hands.
Its the war paint im not crazy about.
I would love one of King conan, at the end of Barbarian with a throne and full beard..So stout!

I would most likely buy any Conan PF's that are released, it would have to be really horrible for me not to. Would love to see a 1/4 scale Frazetta or Nord styled PF or maquette, but I'm sure that'll never happen. :lol

I spent my late night Birthday drinking beer, watching Conan and doing a quick overhaul of my Conan PF. I redid the markings, added better blood, repainted the eyes and hair. And followed it up with a bit of weathering to make him look dirtier. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did working him up.

Conan010.jpg

Conan011.jpg

Conan012.jpg

Conan014.jpg

Conan015.jpg

Conan016.jpg

Conan018.jpg

Conan019.jpg

I'll try to take some better ones tomorrow, these pics do this thing NO justice at all. With this rework, it is my new favorite PF I have in the house. I wish I could get a scale hand, I'd make a "Split Pea and Hand" soup spill on the steps. :lol

I still might just sculpt one and do it anyway.

just beautiful Josh!!!!

And a Split Pe and Hand soup spill would be awesome!! There was also a head that came out of the soup bowl at one point.

I'll try to take some better ones tomorrow, these pics do this thing NO justice at all. With this rework, it is my new favorite PF I have in the house. I wish I could get a scale hand, I'd make a "Split Pea and Hand" soup spill on the steps. :lol

I still might just sculpt one and do it anyway.

You could always use Aragorn's extra hand from the PF EX?

Damn It darkartist!!!!! I was happy with the way the PF looked!!!! I thought it was great!!!! Then you have to go and make all these improvements on it and make it all SUPER F'N AWSOME and now I will be slightly dissapointed when I get mine. WHAT THE HELLL!!!

Awsome Job!

And I hate you.

darkartist---holy crap, man. that looks A-MAZING! great job. looks like he just stepped out of you tv.

Awesome repaint Josh... the blood work looks awesome. And even if you can't get the hand (although maybe contact the guy with the smashed to hell Terminator figure) I think adding the pea soup to the stair would be a great idea :rock

Maybe a few drops of blood as well.

Man I wish I had some kind of skills Josh. WOW !

I was so worried about this one, but am so glad it came out well. Mine is still being flexed so I have to wait, but I am happy it came out well.

Thanks guys! And dude... P!tu the Barbarian ROCKS. :lol

I do want to do some base work... needs blood spillage and pea soup. And I will try to take a better pic or two really quick before doing anything today.

Forgot that the broken T-800 has gloved hands :duh

Wonder if you could make a cast of Conan's left hand, add some stump detail and use it as a handy snack :lol

Forgot that the broken T-800 has gloved hands :duh

Wonder if you could make a cast of Conan's left hand, add some stump detail and use it as a handy snack :lol

That's what I was thinking too! I might have to find a way to do it. It's too cool a detail to leave out. There NEEDS to be a hand on the step and green soup on the base. :rock

Back