Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no it looks like Pitu. :rotfl:rotfl

its an awesome statue the only thing i have to complain about is the size, he is a little bit short.

compared with the Leonidas Pf(the spartans and the ancient greeks were short guys)he should be a lot taller. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mine should arrive within a week or two, can't wait. It was a hard decision between T-800 and Conan, but I needed The Barbarian now, since this is the piece I have been waiting for ages, there's not that many Conan statues out there that I like, except few from CS Moore Studios. Very excited about this PF! :joy

Someone post pics of Leonidas without the helmet side by side with Conan.

I've always wanted to do this, but never was able to... But since I got in another Conan from Neehar to do, and I now can compare a repainted PF and a non repainted PF for the first time. Enjoy!!

Conancomparisons002.jpg

Conancomparisons003.jpg

Conancomparisons004.jpg

Conancomparisons005.jpg

Conancomparisons006.jpg

Conancomparisons007.jpg

Conancomparisons008.jpg

The one on the right is far superior. What is all the crap on the one in the left? Glad you were able to touch him up and make him look cleaner. :rotfl

Great work Josh! :rock

I've always wanted to do this, but never was able to... But since I got in another Conan from Neehar to do, and I now can compare a repainted PF and a non repainted PF for the first time. Enjoy!!

Conancomparisons002.jpg

Conancomparisons003.jpg

Conancomparisons004.jpg

Conancomparisons005.jpg

Conancomparisons006.jpg

Conancomparisons007.jpg

Conancomparisons008.jpg

Now that I've seen this, I know I'm going to be disappointed when mine arrives :lol.
Amazing work!! :rock

Mine's coming this friday! I'm very excited, since I have been waiting for this exact statue for many many years. I just never hoped to see such an awesome base for it. There will be youtube video review this week and what can I say, I'm just blown away by Sideshow again. I'm extremely thankful for Solidsnake, since his reviews brought me into this business and I couldn't be more happier with SSC. Conan PF is a dream come true to me!

Im on the fence. How would you guys rate this piece against the proven best pfs already out there in terms of quality?
Obviously the likeness is pretty damn good.

OMG! This thing is amazing! I was expecting this to arrive tomorrow, but I'm glad it came today. Anyway, this piece is beyond awesome. This is already my favourite PF. Everything about it is just spectacular! I recommend you guys get this! You will not be disappointed.
I got number 411.
Picture021-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

awesome shots tuggernaut. :rock