Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll be sure to take some good pics when I get him back from Josh too.

Well when you compare him to the T-800, he is a full head and some chest shorter than the t-800. I took into account his knee bend and still comes up short with other PF's. He is even shorter than Indy.

good to know. I'll be sure to not display him next to my T-800 then.

Yeah.. I'm on the fence with this peice... he's awesome.. but there is alot in the pipline. :(

Got mine today. After my initial letdown. This always happens with all PFs I get because I look at too many photos of other peoples that they post and with all the different angles people take it loses it's "new" factor.
I then set it in my room and walked away for a bit. After about an hour I fell in Love with it. Like I do all my PFs.

The likeness to young Arnie is Awsome and it is just a better blood splatter paint job away from being perfect. It is IMO the best sculpt of any human character sideshow has done. While Indiana Jones was a great sculpt there are some angles that don't look like Harrison. Not so with this Conan Scupt, no matter how you look at him it's always Arnold.

Anyways here are some very poorly done photos.

P.S. He is a tad short and not true 1/4. I put my PF. Boba Fett next to him and Boba dwarfed Conan. (sorry no photos of that encounter)

P1060685.jpg

P1060709.jpg

P1060712.jpg

P1060715.jpg

P1060716.jpg

Awsome jaws he looks so lifelike looks like we got to wait another month here in the UK as play.com and FP have pushed there dates back...

Is anyone having trouble with the sword that goes into his hand?

It looks like mine won't go in all the way and it appears to be a bit crooked. It seems to kind of "sit there" rather than really plug in to the hand. Is it like this on all of them? Looking back at the pics, some appear to fit in better than others...

Is anyone having trouble with the sword that goes into his hand?

It looks like mine won't go in all the way and it appears to be a bit crooked. It seems to kind of "sit there" rather than really plug in to the hand. Is it like this on all of them? Looking back at the pics, some appear to fit in better than others...

I'm having the same problem as you.

post some pics guys... hope there is no problems with this it could be the best pf of all time...

Mine's all packed up and en route to Josh, but the isn't that bad. I figured with a little sticky tack or something temporary, the sword will stand up straight and not go anywhere.

I find if the sword does not seem to be fitting, then turn it around and put it in the other way. My sword fits fine one way and sits poorly like some have said, the other.

And yes this may be the best PF ever! It's not the new factor either. I know what I like. Indiana was #1 until this baby showed. They are both awsome but Conan wins the more dynamic pose award and thus wins!

I'm having the same problem as you.

I just fixed the issue.

I took a very, very tiny flathead screwdriver and I scraped just a bit off the edge I could tell was keeping it from going in all the way on the inside of the hand. It was very nerveracking, but I managed to do it without messing up anything. Now it fits in real tight and straight.

Good luck!

Mine's all packed up and en route to Josh, but the isn't that bad. I figured with a little sticky tack or something temporary, the sword will stand up straight and not go anywhere.

Who's Josh and what's he going to do with it ?

Thank you

Back