Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Josh is super cool. I was going to send him mine but I am very pleased with how he is now. Yeah the blood is weak but everything else is perfect. I still may send it off to him in the future. But for now I am happy.

If anyone is on the fence with this piece you should put your mind to rest and just buy it. It is really a great PF.

got mine this week and i am really impressed with it, as i mentioned before, they could have put some more effort on the blood but that doesnt take away much from this awesome piece.

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

I like this PF very much. Standing next to the other PFs, he does appear to be a bit short. I think it is a combination of an optical illusion and the fact that he is a bit smaller than other PFs.

Next to the T-800, he looks real short. But the T-800 is standing straight up and it is on a tall base. Leonidas dwarfs him, even if you take his helmet into consideration. I think the fact that his pants sit up way high make him look shorter in comparison to, say Leonidas, who has his whole stomach exposed. With all that said, I think it'd look a lot better if they just made it a tad larger. It is still very cool, though.

I like this PF very much. Standing next to the other PFs, he does appear to be a bit short. I think it is a combination of an optical illusion and the fact that he is a bit smaller than other PFs.

Next to the T-800, he looks real short. But the T-800 is standing straight up and it is on a tall base. Leonidas dwarfs him, even if you take his helmet into consideration. I think the fact that his pants sit up way high make him look shorter in comparison to, say Leonidas, who has his whole stomach exposed. With all that said, I think it'd look a lot better if they just made it a tad larger. It is still very cool, though.

Can we consider it still a 1/4 scale????

what's up with companies making figures smaller now? First Hot Toys, now Sideshow...

I've noticed that. Conan looks smaller in scale with my other SS PFs. I thought they were going to start going bigger, because the comparison pics of Leonidas next to other PFs make him look huge, but Arnold is small and even on those steps he looks shorter than some of the PFs past.

Just ordered my Conan Premium Format, it's a must have for me. I sense this is going to become my favourite PF ever! I'm a big fan of Conan, especially the first movie is in my top 10 movies of alltime, used to also read the comics alot. I already got the Atlantean sword here and it should go nicely with this awesome Conan PF.

Can we consider it still a 1/4 scale????

If you didn't have it right next to the T-800, you would probably say it was. I think the head on the T-800 is a bit larger, as well as the heads on many others. I'll snap a pic when I get a chance later to show you what I mean.

It really doesn't look terrible, though. He still fits in nicely with the rest of them.

I don't know if the pics show off as well what people are reporting noticing in person. Check him out. Especially compared to Leonidas.

P5301580.jpg

P5301582.jpg

P5301583.jpg

P5301584.jpg

I don't know if the pics show off as well what people are reporting noticing in person. Check him out. Especially compared to Leonidas.

P5301583.jpg

\

Leonidas looks bigger than Conan Ahnold. Wouldn't have expected that.

nice pics ozz! i'm kicking myself for not picking up that leonidas. he looks great!

Leonidas looks pretty awesome, just a shame that I have no interest toward 300 or it`s characters. From statue point of view Leo could be one of the best Pf`s Ssc has done so far. Conan then again has long roots on my side, both movie, the character and comics are very dear to me

Those comparison pics make Leonidas look like he 6' 8". Arnold was at his full 6' 2" when he did Conan, so SS's scale is off. I have the Conan PF and think it's one of the best of the year, size doesn't matter to me.

Back