Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today, got to say i know its old news but the painting of the blood stinks, collectors every where are repainting him. I love the move and i still like this piece but what realy lets it down for me and again its been said why o why did sideshow make him smaller than most other pf. He just looks wrong when but beside other pf. Has sideshows game slipped lately?. This should have been a classic.

here are some pics for size comparison...

Image0073.jpg
[/IMG]

Image0068.jpg
[/IMG]

he looks smaller than I actually thought he was.
Awesome statue regardless of size anyway.
Awesome review .
The face is stunning eh Patton ?. :naughty

Arnold_Schwarzenegger%5B1%5D.jpg

:lol

Got him today, got to say i know its old news but the painting of the blood stinks, collectors every where are repainting him. I love the move and i still like this piece but what realy lets it down for me and again its been said why o why did sideshow make him smaller than most other pf. He just looks wrong when but beside other pf. Has sideshows game slipped lately?. This should have been a classic.

I agree on all points. I haze zero skills and Dark Artist has already stated how difficult it would be ... So I can't mess with it.

Not sure he is so much smaller. His legs are bent, and he is on the lower level compared to the base of the T2...

I was upset by the fact that the boots were so sculpted. They could have made real faux fur for the boot tops... covered the boots in cloth like the pants. Not sure at all.. .

Very nice pics yeah.....Saw that PF at my LCS today...he's a bit small but still an amazing statue..:rock

Thanks !

Pizza, your pictures are amazing - i'm guessing they are all photoshopped? (especially the last two)

No, no, all is natural ! Not photoshop ;-)

Proof :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jZE-pwKUFR0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jZE-pwKUFR0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back