Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

So this being a 1/4 scale statue....does that mean that is a 1/4 scale alien in the base? hmmmm

She's great isn't she, I didn't have much interest but if she is around $400 I'm in. The thick netting does seem to detract a little though, we'll see. I'm in no rush though, don't want to add to the es...

Alien head isn't that much bigger than a humans is it?

Not astronomically...but it certainly is bigger, at least that is the impression i get...alien looks kind of small, but maybe it is just the angle as in those pics it is laying away from the camera...in any case, the sculpture looks magnificent.

Okay...Not a big fan of the character...but this looks awesome! Possible PO for me..we'll see.

Sorry but have to. Its so ****ing gorgeous. I'm buying this ****!
aga6e7ad.jpg
uzeryzan.jpg

Gorgeous

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

its not good coming from a married man... but i am in love...

Lol i was scared to show my wife Catwoman but she loved her. But Machiko she doesn't know, I'm going to order her. She knows I love the bad *****es.

^^ hmm my wife is gonna kick butt me... i have so far resisted the catwoman... but this one... may make me fall and buy both this and catwoman.. sucks... grrrrr

SDCC14 hasn't even began and some of you guys wonder why I might be waiting to pull the trigger on other pieces :lol:lol:lol I give you Machiko

Al

hey Al... did u buy catwoman too... am sure this is an instabuy... but i have been torn apart on catwoman, not cause it aint sweet, oh it is... but i dont collect statues per-say...
SDCC14 hasn't even began and some you guys wonder why I might be waiting to pull the trigger on other pieces :lol:lol:lol I give you Machiko

Al

^^ hmm my wife is gonna kick butt me... i have so far resisted the catwoman... but this one... may make me fall and buy both this and catwoman.. sucks... grrrrr
sazu6aqa.jpg

SDCC14 hasn't even began and some you guys wonder why I might be waiting to pull the trigger on other pieces :lol:lol:lol I give you Machiko

Al

Dude SDCC is going to kill me dead!

Back