Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

To have every single version of Iron Man to be made into a pricey toy, and knowing somewhere exists a collector who gets them all, what does that say about our state of mind? Look at what we've become.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

They are just milking the IM line as much as possible as they know collectors will wait as long as they make us and still buy the Batman figures whenever they decide to bring them out

On the same page they had to release SOMETHING other than Batman and Ironman all year, minus Man of Steel of course and we all know how long the delays are

Probably a total of 3 minutes screentime for most of those garbage tin can suits..

How many times can people essentially buy the same figure over and over? Do you really need two dozen of the same figure with slightly different colors?

I understand a few variants, but damn.

Its not going to stop look at MOS already it has three figures coming out .plus soon Thor im going to be shocked at this point if this figure ever does come out.

MOS is another license I can do without. At least it only has a couple characters instead of the box full of cat turds like Iron Man.

I honestly don't know who actually would want ALL the IM variants, I mean some of them look like they were made just to make up another IM variant. If moneys not that big of a deal surely space is

Let's just hope that since HT are sooo into robotic looking figures we're gonna get Mr Freeze eventually.
He's my most wanted character from the game right after Bat and Joke.

Let's just hope that since HT are sooo into robotic looking figures we're gonna get Mr Freeze eventually.

You and me both, man. An Arkham City Freeze would be an insta-buy for me. I'm just so, so...

[ame]https://youtu.be/l87Ddn-_CQI[/ame]

...right now. I hate than ***hole in a tin can. If I had a time machine, the first thing I'd do is stop Stan Lee from creating Iron Man.:lecture

I really want Mr. Freeze, too! Let's also hope that they make a Gray Fox (if they haven't completely abandoned their MGS line).

Oh... another Batman Begin's Bruce Wayne. :/

Oh... another Batman Begin's Bruce Wayne. :/

BatmanWTF.jpg

To have every single version of Iron Man to be made into a pricey toy, and knowing somewhere exists a collector who gets them all, what does that say about our state of mind? Look at what we've become.

I get liking the movie and or character but people are saying they'll buy whatever HT make from IM3 which is weird.

I honestly don't know who actually would want ALL the IM variants, I mean some of them look like they were made just to make up another IM variant. If moneys not that big of a deal surely space is

Variants are cool, but not for $200+ a pop.

It's going to be funny when people realize that they've spent several thousand dollars buying the same figure over-and-over again. The suits don't even look that different from each other :lol.

Red Snapper has got to be the dumbest ****ing thing to ever come out of Hot Toys.

You can bet that quite a few people jized their pants when that thing was revealed :slap

When I saw that I was like "really Hot Toys?" :rotfl

I wish they got sucked into the wormhole with Iron Man.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back