Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I meant thats theres a big endless collection of different ones to collect and people feel incomplete without them. like collecting Disney Cars :lol

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I meant thats theres a big endless collection of different ones to collect and people feel incomplete without them. like collecting Disney Cars :lol

Those type of collectors need therapy :lol. I really think all of the Iron Man armors look practically the same (except for a few very slight changes here-and-there).

lol so much butt hurt up in here

I agree while its fun making fun with ironman I agree people need to calm down at the end of the day its a toy.if hot toys dont wanna release the figure oh well it will hurt their pockets.

I agree while its fun making fun with ironman I agree people need to calm down at the end of the day its a toy.if hot toys dont wanna release the figure oh well it will hurt their pockets.

Then they need to lose the license and let someone else make the figure. But I bet that's what Hot Toys is afraid of...

Then they need to lose the license and let someone else make the figure. But I bet that's what Hot Toys is afraid of...

I’m down for this it needs to be done .

my opinion does not line up with yours so im a troll? haha okay :slap:slap

Not your opinion, just your way of expressing it. "So much ******** up in here lol." You added literally nothing to the conversation and left. That's not being opinionated, that's being a troll. Now, good day to you, sir.

HT just teased this on FB! :panic:

i love you batfan

I love you, too, but why does it always hurt so much?:lol

I wish one of our HK based members would ask Howard, if they encounter him, but, sadly, that doesn't seem to occur very often.

As sad as not seeing this is for me, I have faith that we'll see it eventually. The fact that they still have Prometheus teasers up, along with the refreshers from the beginning of the year, indicates that they haven't forgotten about all of the stuff they teased earlier on, and they haven't given up on this.

I do wonder, though, if they didn't run into some difficulties developing Batman. It just strikes me as odd that the figure which they had in development for a year and a half is still being developed, while The Joker's already finished.

You've got really poor comedic timing.:lol

As long as joker is released I'll be happy.

Disappointing nothing was shown. Been a while HT.

I wanted this I lost interest will be nice to see this one day.

It really surprises me HT it on a BATMAN license. I mean they love Batman almost as much as Iron man :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back