Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

HOPEFULLY the worst is behind us after this year.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Then there would be no more figures for anyone.

Stay calm, I don't actually believe a wormhole will open up over Hong Kong. Maybe I'm wrong and Batfan has the ability to open multi-dimensional portals.

Then there would be no more figures for anyone.

We'll still have Sideshow's 1/6 figures.... :eek:

Stay calm, I don't actually believe a wormhole will open up over Hong Kong. Maybe I'm wrong and Batfan has the ability to open multi-dimensional portals.

I wish Hot Toys gave tours so we can see just what the heck they're working on (other than iron man of course).

I wish Hot Toys gave tours so we can see just what the heck they're working on (other than iron man of course).

I think every line they might of started before Iron Man hit is all stuffed in a shoebox under a desk.

If they gave tours, the only thing that we'll ever see, is them counting all of the money that they made from Iron Man sales. And perhaps, Howard Chan smoking a Cuban cigar, next to his brand new Lamborghini in the Hot Toys company parking lot.

If they gave tours, the only thing that we'll ever see, is Bill counting all of the money that he made from Enterbay sales and smoking a Cuban cigar next to his brand new Lamborghini.
Fixed. Now it sounds more realistic.

If they gave tours, the only thing that we'll ever see, is them counting all of the money that they made from Iron Man sales. And perhaps, Howard Chan smoking a Cuban cigar, next to his brand new Lamborghini in the Hot Toys company parking lot.

With an iron man deco on the hood.

Fixed. Now it sounds more realistic.

Oh common, don't you think that Howard has a Lamborghini, too? Enterbay's sales are just a drop in the bucket compared to Hot Toys :lol.

Oh common, don't you think that Howard has a Lamborghini, too? Enterbay's sales are just a drop in the bucket compared to Hot Toys :lol.

No, I don't thing so.
At least none of HT fellas were all HOLY CRAP I'M SO RICH сompared to Bill.

It's going to be funny when people realize that they've spent several thousand dollars buying the same figure over-and-over again. The suits don't even look that different from each other :lol.

The hype will wear off soone or later and they'll find they have a shelf full of cool looking but empty armours. None will be special because they're just one of mayn and each will lost their luster.

I've only got one Iron Man armpur left and it really shines better thant when i had three.

No, I don't thing so.
At least none of HT fellas were all HOLY CRAP I'M SO RICH сompared to Bill.

Bill does have an ego problem. But, that's beside the point. Howard is richer than Bill. Howard could make Bill his doorman, or his shoe-shine boy. But, he allows Bill to run his petty vendor operation (aka. Enterbay), out of pity for the poor guy and his one Lamborghini.

lol so much butt hurt up in here

My sister compared the HT Iron Mans to Disney cars for her kids :lol

They do look rather toyish, don't they? :lol

And about what you said earlier about just having one Iron Man figure - I know what you mean. The same can be said for any other franchise as well. Just having a single figure as a centerpiece can sometimes make your display really stand out.

But, it's when people go out of their way and collect everything (like the Iron Man collectors) - in the sense that, they have too many of the same figures in their collections, and nothing really stands out as unique :dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back