Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

How do they choose a Chitauri over Magneto or Amber over Sweet Pea.

HT have no ****ing clue which characters are more desirable

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

How do they choose a Chitauri over Magneto or Amber over Sweet Pea.

HT have no ****ing clue which characters are more desirable

Its pathetic but you are right even the crow got a figure over magneto.

The fact they're going with dumb, forgettable Blake shows how out of touch they are.

I just don't know how you bury a license like Batman Returns when DX09 is quite possibly one of the best 1/6 ever.

I'm willing to bet that the next Batman figure will be a half-naked Bruce Wayne body with a robotic leg cast from TDKR :lol. They literally have no idea what collectors want anymore. Well, aside from Iron Turd.

Its pathetic but you are right even the crow got a figure over magneto.

Is The Crow even that popular anymore? I seriously would have forgotten that it even existed, if it weren't for the Hot Toys announcement. It seems as random as that Leslie Cheung figure from last year.

Is The Crow even that popular anymore? I seriously would have forgotten that it even existed, if it weren't for the Hot Toys announcement. It sees as random as that Leslie Cheung figure from last year.

You still have diehard fans but no talks about it like that.

:exactly:

There are way more BTTF fans than Iron Man fans.

Yea :exactly: but hot toys don't see it. it's a shame about this Arkham figure it will be a dud like the MGS license they waited to long.

You still have diehard fans but no talks about it like that.

I think the only die hard fans of that movie, are the hobo Goth people that hang out in the food courts at the local malls :lol.

:exactly:

There are way more BTTF fans than Iron Man fans.

Yea :exactly: but hot toys don't see it. it's a shame about this Arkham figure it will be a dud like the MGS license they waited to long.

And just to think that I came into this hobby several years ago, with hopes that Hot Toys will be making MGS figures :monkey2. My dreams have been crushed. Abandoning the Arkham line prematurely will be like rubbing salt in an already fresh wound.

Last edited:

I think the only die hard fans of that movie, are the hobo Goth people that hang out in the food courts at the local malls :lol.

:lol and the wrestler Sting.

And just to think that I came into this hobby several years ago, with hopes that Hot Toys will be making MGS figures :monkey2. My dreams have been crushed. Abandoning the Arkham line prematurely will like rubbing salt in an already fresh wound.

The Arkham games might be the some of the most inventive games of this generation, especially in the superhero genre. I can't believe it wasn't pushed to the front of the line. They'll end up doing Arkham Origins and nothing prior -_-

:lol and the wrestler Sting.

Oh man, I liked Sting back in his earlier years (in the early 90s) when he didn't look Goth :lol. I liked seeing him and Big Van Vader go at it.

The Arkham games might be the some of the most inventive games of this generation, especially in the superhero genre. I can't believe it wasn't pushed to the front of the line. They'll end up doing Arkham Origins and nothing prior -_-

Tell me about it. I can honestly do without an Origins suit. It's looks too heavily inspired by Nolan for me to take seriously. At least the Arkham designs were more closely related to the Animated Universe.

Ah Back to the Future.. I forgot HT were making those..

And just to think that I came into this hobby several years ago, with hopes that Hot Toys will be making MGS figures :monkey2. My dreams have been crushed. Abandoning the Arkham line prematurely will like rubbing salt in an already fresh wound.
I had high hopes for the License . I wanted some MGS1 figure'S but sadly think it was only Licensed for Snake Eater.

your probably right they did it to the Thor Loki figure moved him to the avengers loki. same thing with Xavier now you got to wait for the new Xmen movie its bull****.

Oh man, I liked Sting back in his earlier years (in the early 90s) when he didn't look Goth :lol. I liked seeing him and Big Van Vader go at it.

:lol:lol:lol

Ah Back to the Future.. I forgot HT were making those..

Hot Toys probably forgot about it too :lol :slap

Tell me about it. I can honestly do without an Origins suit. It's looks too heavily inspired by Nolan for me to take seriously. At least the Arkham designs were more closely related to the Animated Universe.

I don't like it either, looks like Hockey padding.

[ame]https://youtu.be/2buHZP7-9Sc[/ame]

I had high hopes for the License . I wanted some MGS1 figure'S but sadly think it was only Licensed for Snake Eater.

I seriously wouldn't bet on more MGS figures at this rate.

your probably right they did it to the Thor Loki figure moved him to the avengers loki. same thing with Xavier now you got to wait for the new Xmen movie its bull****.

I'm not kidding here but I totally forgot HT had the X:FC license.

Hot Toys probably forgot about it too :lol :slap

Y'know, the amount of time taken between the announcement of a product and its' release is ridiculous. I mean, it's taking so long that the sequel is right around the corner. HT really should evaluate their business module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back