Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Damn, that was a quality post. :lol

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

And... Yet... Another iron man shown... Fvck already hot toys!!!

Hope this does not end up getting the shaft like Batman Returns.

11. Batman Arkham City was a huge success with gamers, will you be making a Batman or Joker figure based on it?

Delayed also.

What an ***hole.

11. Batman Arkham City was a huge success with gamers, will you be making a Batman or Joker figure based on it?

Delayed also.

550x-Facepalm-by-Batman.jpg

Stupid stupid stupid Hot Toys. Just admit that you made a mistake by announcing the line waaay too early. How dare you use the phrase "delayed again" after nearly two frikkin' years already!

Hot Toys you are both dense and retarded.

Hot Toys is a laughing stock. It's funny how Howard Chan just completely ignores the questions from the interviewer, asking about the reasons for the delays.

Also...

6. Regarding the Dark Knight movie figure line, Any plans on making Ras Al Ghul, Blake Police uniform, Gordon with formal suit, or others not in the list?

Ras Al Ghul not yet confirmed but many messaged us about it. Yes, we will make Blake but not Gordon with formal suit.

How the hell do they pass up Ras Al Ghul and Gordon (one of the most iconic characters in Batman lore) for "faux robin"?

More money saved, I guess :lol.

Ugh Blake was a terrible character, make ****ing Ra's.

Ugh Blake was a terrible character, make ****ing Ra's.

They said they are making john matrix though doubt it will happen though this Arkham line is dead .

Hot Toys is a laughing stock. It's funny how Howard Chan just completely ignores the questions from the interviewer, asking about the reasons for the delays.

Also...

How the hell do they pass up Ras Al Ghul and Gordon (one of the most iconic characters in Batman lore) for "faux robin"?

More money saved, I guess :lol.

This company is becoming a joke .

Delayed? So, this line really is getting the shaft? I bet that if we even see figures from the Arkham series now it will end up being based on Origins. I know Iron Man is popular but will a Pepper Potts figure really sell better than a main character like Batman just because of the movies? This video game series is a HUGELY POPULAR license, don't sit on it.

Delayed? So, this line really is getting the shaft? I bet that if we even see figures from the Arkham series now it will end up being based on Origins. I know Iron Man is popular but will a Pepper Potts figure really sell better than a main character like Batman just because of the movies? This video game series is a HUGELY POPULAR license, don't sit on it.

Maybe a few yrs ago the video game stuff was really popular with hot toys now its all about there movie stuff Arkham city dont stand a chance.

Ugh Blake was a terrible character.

Rises was a terrible movie yet many folks praising it and buying collectibles.
Hot Toys just trying to make as much profit as they can from every cheap *** license.

Rises was a terrible movie yet many folks praising it and buying collectibles.
Hot Toys just trying to make as much profit as they can from every cheap *** license.

I very much agree. I bought DX11 and 12 kinda out of feeling like I "had" to buy them because of what they were. I've been playing with the idea of flipping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back