Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

XFC announced in 2011 = delayed with no figures
B:AC announced in 2012 = delayed with no figures
Prometheus announced in 2012 = delayed with no figures

Non-Iron Man Hot Toys = delayed.

Seriously they're making armours that were'nt even in the crappy movie :slap :banghead

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

XFC announced in 2011 = delayed with no figures
B:AC announced in 2012 = delayed with no figures
Prometheus announced in 2012 = delayed with no figures

Non-Iron Man Hot Toys = delayed.

Seriously they're making armours that were'nt even in the crappy movie :slap :banghead

Batman Returns announced in 2012 = Nada

XFC announced in 2011 = rationally delayed with no figures till DotFP
BAC announced in 2012 = delayed with no figures because so far Arkhamverse is not dying
Prometheus announced in 2012 = thank God it was delayed with no figures

Fixed :exactly:

I hope we see it early 2014 at least... I'm a little relieved that the Batman figures aren't coming soon just because now I know it'll give me time to get prepared and I can pay off everything that's coming.

The wait still hurts though...

You guys shouldn't really rely to much on hot toys. There quality is top notch no doubt but there incompetence is annoying. It's better to stop hoping and wishing and to just sit back and wait to see what or if it will happen. Alot of people want figures from different movies, games ,etc and they rely to much on ht to make them. They are so far up iron man's *** that they are even making a ****ing pepper Potts figure to even focus on anything.
So once they basically mucked up the Spider-Man releases and stopped making lines from resident evil and took so long release movie figures that they announced I stopped wishing on them for anything and it works out better to. With each reveal its like a sort of surprise. It's like " o ok another iron man whatever " and sometimes it's like " o **** they are making a returns batman I'm do excited". It's better to just roll with the tides. Hot toys didn't use to do this but whatever. Again it's better to not rely to heavily on hot toys for anything.

I hope we see it early 2014 at least... I'm a little relieved that the Batman figures aren't coming soon just because now I know it'll give me time to get prepared and I can pay off everything that's coming.

We have a better chance of coming in contact with an alien civilization.

You guys shouldn't really rely to much on hot toys. There quality is top notch no doubt but there incompetence is annoying. It's better to stop hoping and wishing and to just sit back and wait to see what or if it will happen. Alot of people want figures from different movies, games ,etc and they rely to much on ht to make them. They are so far up iron man's *** that they are even making a ****ing pepper Potts figure to even focus on anything.
So once they basically mucked up the Spider-Man releases and stopped making lines from resident evil and took so long release movie figures that they announced I stopped wishing on them for anything and it works out better to. With each reveal its like a sort of surprise. It's like " o ok another iron man whatever " and sometimes it's like " o **** they are making a returns batman I'm do excited". It's better to just roll with the tides. Hot toys didn't use to do this but whatever. Again it's better to not rely to heavily on hot toys for anything.

Hot Toys today is such a stark contrast to they company that they were several years ago. It's almost laughable to think that they were once passionate about their licenses. But, all they do now is regurgitate Iron Man figures and miscellaneous Nolan Batman figures - while sacrificing their other licenses with perpetual delays or cancellations.

They've really gotten out-of-touch with collectors. A part of me hopes that Iron Man will cause the downfall of their company. I mean, even the Iron Man collectors have to eventually become tired of all the redundant Iron plastic garbage that's being released :monkey1.

Hot Toys today is such a stark contrast to they company that they were several years ago. It's almost laughable to think that they were once passionate about their licenses. But, all they do now is regurgitate Iron Man figures and miscellaneous Nolan Batman figures - while sacrificing their other licenses with perpetual delays or cancellations.

They've really gotten out-of-touch with collectors. A part of me hopes that Iron Man will cause the downfall of their company. I mean, even the Iron Man collectors have to eventually become tired of all the redundant **** that's being released :monkey1.

Don't underestimate the powa of the retarded side. These people have bought dozens of the same figure over and over already. I wouldn't put anything past them.

Don't underestimate the powa of the retarded side. These people have bought dozens of the same figure over and over already. I wouldn't put anything past them.

Yeah, that sounds more like it. But, I really want to believe that people aren't as stupid as I often make them out to be :slap.

Yeah, that sounds more like it. But, I really want to believe that people aren't as stupid as I often make them out to be :slap.

I think the majority of the HT Iron Man customers are 13 year old rich kids that have way too much access to parents money.

I think the majority of the HT Iron Man customers are 13 year old rich kids that have way too much access to parents money.

and what about the batman customers ?

and what about the batman customers ?

There isn't a swarm of Batmen figures to be bought. I can't see children being interested in the 89 line at all. They would be into the newer line, they sold well and I would say it's more of a mixed bag of customers for the TDK line then the Marvel line.

And at that time, they'll be concentrating on Thor, Guardians, and Captain America (and who knows what else Iron Man) to revisit past licenses.

There isn't a swarm of Batmen figures to be bought. I can't see children being interested in the 89 line at all. They would be into the newer line, they sold well and I would say it's more of a mixed bag of customers for the TDK line then the Marvel line.

True but some people buy multiples of each. But you're right kids these days missing out on the 89 action, 'twas truly the best batman my friend. But funny thing is that my nephew who is 5 loves 89 more than all the other batflicks combined.

True but some people buy multiples of each. But you're right kids these days missing out on the 89 action, 'twas truly the best batman my friend. But funny thing is that my nephew who is 5 loves 89 more than all the other batflicks combined.

Well he's a rare breed. I know there are plenty of Nolan fans here, I liked BB the build up to him being Batman and Joker in TDK obviously. Other than that, it wasn't dark enough for me and TDKR fell completely flat IMO.

We have a better chance of coming in contact with an alien civilization.

:lecture

tumblr_m1l9nyy8LC1qdlf3ro1_r10_500.gif

:goodpost:

I don't even pay attention or expect them to release anything from whatever things they announce now.

I'm just waiting on two they announced and told us to expect years ago.

Once i have them i'm done. But again they ****ing delay them again and again.

To be fair people only anticipate the ones HT themselves tell their customers to expect.

The fact they're going with dumb, forgettable Blake shows how out of touch they are.

I just don't know how you bury a license like Batman Returns when DX09 is quite possibly one of the best 1/6 ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back