Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

That's surprising.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Well, they did show Banner, which is another one crossed off of the "coming in 2013" promo image from January, so "it's only a matter of time, I suppose." Little by little, we're inching our way there. If these aren't revealed by November, this threa should be closed, but, between the delay and the fact that these were part of the teaser, perhaps they could be waiting for Origins.

Well, they did show Banner, which is another one crossed off of the "coming in 2013" promo image from January, so "it's only a matter of time, I suppose." Little by little, we're inching our way there. If these aren't revealed by November, this threa should be closed, but, between the delay and the fact that these were part of the teaser, perhaps they could be waiting for Origins.

Imagine if they showed both Arkham City and Origin figures before the year ends. Now that would make up for the delay. :lol

Yeah, that would be one hell of a showing. Hell, even if they just showed a teaser or license announcement of AO stuff the day after they showed off Batman and Joker.

Imagine if they showed both Arkham City and Origin figures before the year ends.

1. There's no way they would show anything Origins related b4 BAC figures sell out
2. No need to show anything Origins related since it'd be a huge pile of crap

1. There's no way they would show anything Origins related b4 BAC figures sell out

:goodpost::exactly:agreed the game has crap written all over it.

Shame about the coming in 2011 & 2012 :slap

Shame about the coming in 2011 & 2012 :slap

Yeah, it is, but cross your fingers that you get Xavier in 2014 when DoFP hits. Cross your fingers that they don't update it like Loki and give you the bearded Leslie Chung "passion" version from DoFP.:lol

:goodpost::exactly:agreed the game has crap written all over it.

So far, the game appears to be getting pretty positive reactions from critics who got their hands on the demo at various cons.:dunno Perhaps it'd be best not to judge something when you're shrouded in ignorance?

So far, the game appears to be getting pretty positive reactions from critics who got their hands on the demo at various cons.:dunno Perhaps it'd be best not to judge something when you're shrouded in ignorance?

When the game gets great reviews i’ll eat my words ,but just cause the demo was good don't mean nothing could be the best parts of the game in the Demo.
Maybe your to ignorant to ignore the fact this game could blow it has nothing going for besides a few mediocre trailers .

I didn't mean ignorant in a dergatory manner, I meant literal ignorance. You said it yourself, all we've seen are demo reactions and a few trailers; that's not enough to say that "this game sucks."

I didn't mean ignorant in a dergatory manner, I meant literal ignorance. You said it yourself, all we've seen are demo reactions and a few trailers; that's not enough to say that "this game sucks."

True but not enough to say it will be good either it has big shoes to full after arkham city.

True but not enough to say it will be good either it has big shoes to full after arkham city.

I'd beg to differ. Part of their map IS Arkham City, and they haven't changed the mechanics outside of a few, new enemy classes and some more gadgets. Plus, they seem to have a handle on the direction they want to go in based on interviews and the like. I've seen nothing to point towards this being a bad game.

I'm with batfan on this.

I'd beg to differ. Part of their map IS Arkham City, and they haven't changed the mechanics outside of a few, new enemy classes and some more gadgets. Plus, they seem to have a handle on the direction they want to go in based on interviews and the like. I've seen nothing to point towards this being a bad game.

Agreed. The voice actors will take some getting used too, but that's a minor nitpick.

Good point but still going to take a lot for me to like this .

Why? Because Conroy and Hamill aren't in it? The trailers this far have showed that both Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker are doing exceptional jobs of taking on the respective roles. That's the only possible complaint I could possibly think of short of someone saying "this game sucks becuz Arkham Suckz!!!!!"

Why? Because Conroy and Hamill aren't in it? The trailers this far have showed that both Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker are doing exceptional jobs of taking on the respective roles. That's the only possible complaint I could possibly think of short of someone saying "this game sucks becuz Arkham Suckz!!!!!"
I care less about the voice acting rocksteady not involved or Paul Dini the voices are a bonus to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back