Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Man some complaining goes on in here :lol

And it's always about ironman!

You all need to chill, besides...

This will be cancelled for an origins figure anyway :monkey3

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You all need to chill...
Look whos talking while getting a ****load of T2 figures
76ku76ki.gif

Can't wait for the origins suit the design is amazing.:monkey1

All of Hot Toys' figures are delayed because of Iron ****. People can be angry if they want to :rotfl

How about an Arkham Asylum Easter egg to cool everybody down for a bit?

Go into Arkham Mansion and into the Warden's Office in the exact place that Harley Quinn beat Sharp with his cane. When you enter the room go to the left wall and place three explosive gels in the middle of the empty wall and detonate them.
There is a hidden room with plans for Arkham City in it.

All of Hot Toys' figures are delayed because of Iron ****. People can be angry if they want to :rotfl

:exactly:
Look at the interview Mark Osr did with Howard, everything Iron Man is on the way but everything else is "delayed also."

How about an Arkham Asylum Easter egg to cool everybody down for a bit?

Go into Arkham Mansion and into the Warden's Office in the exact place that Harley Quinn beat Sharp with his cane. When you enter the room go to the left wall and place three explosive gels in the middle of the empty wall and detonate them.
There is a hidden room with plans for Arkham City in it.

Nice thought but I'm pretty sure 99% of the folks in this thread already knew that :wink1:

Guess what HT just announced?

Just guess....

I'll give you a hint..

IRON MAN 1/6 SCALE BUSTS.

I just saw that on Facebook :monkey4

This threads needs to close its pointless to keep it open.

I just noticed something I should've already noticed after all these months.. Look.

picture.php

I actually just noticed that they said it was a "2013 project preview".
More than half of the things on here have been announced.

In 2013.

My faith just got restored.

Last edited:

They also said that we were supposed to see Batman Returns Specs and Pics at the end of 2012.

They also said that we were supposed to see Batman Returns Specs and Pics at the end of 2012.

Oh. :(
Too bad the lazy toy makers at HT only make Iron Man.
I really wish Howard would see one of these posts.

He can't see it because iron man is blocking his view .

I think this thread should be locked after STGCC.

Last edited:

Seriously. I saw pictures on Facebook. Its alllllllllllllll fkn Iron Man. Wtf?

xCukw7m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back