Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So, it's the brand, then? Rocksteady is involved. Their name isn't on it, but WB Montreal were very respectful of Rocksteady's baby and made sure to consult with them about different things. As for Paul Dini, perhaps it was due to the fact that there was another Arkham game in the works at the same time from Rocksteady (as confirmed by Conroy)?

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So, it's the brand, then? Rocksteady is involved. Their name isn't on it, but WB Montreal were very respectful of Rocksteady's baby and made sure to consult with them about different things. As for Paul Dini, perhaps it was due to the fact that there was another Arkham game in the works at the same time from Rocksteady (as confirmed by Conroy)?

there another confirmed? Didn't know that i dunno i watch the trailers and cant get excited for this .

Conroy confirmed it, but nothing's been officially announced.

Look at what HT thought was more important than Arkham City.
picture.php

To be fair, that license was teased back when the 89 figures were still just a "coming soon" image with production photos of Keaton and Nicholson next to the Batsymbol, so I'd say it's deserved, even if it isn't my cup of tea.

To be fair, that license was teased back when the 89 figures were still just a "coming soon" image with production photos of Keaton and Nicholson next to the Batsymbol, so I'd say it's deserved, even if it isn't my cup of tea.

Yeah, I just really want my detolf to have an Arkham City Batman and Joker on the top shelf :(

So do I, but Captain Harlock; we're talking like December of 2010 when that was announced. To put things in perspective, the Arkham license announcement was in February of 2012, and it is now September of 2013.

Everything was brushed aside to make room for The Avengers, and now they're doing the same for that less than stellar movie ,Iron Man 3.

Here is something I made when they put it on Facebook
picture.php

I was so bored.

Here is something I made when they put it on Facebook
picture.php

I was so bored.

I can't see your image. Try using a hosting site like Photobucket or something.

Everything was brushed aside to make room for The Avengers, and now they're doing the same for that less than stellar movie ,Iron Man 3.

It happens. Personally, I'm really hoping that Play Imaginative, with their over 100 different metal Iron Man figures in three different scales, steals a large chunk of HT's customer base, and Howard realizes the error of his ways, and starts making a lot less Iron Man.

I can't see your image. Try using a hosting site like Photobucket or something.

I thought it was just me, I couldn't see the other supposed image Joker! posted either.

I thought it was just me, I couldn't see the other supposed image Joker! posted either.

Nor I, I just figured it was Harlock since that's what HT just posted.:lol

Yeah, still, nothing pops up; it's just a blank page.

Oh, sorry :(

Geez, this thread is still open? I gave up on this figure. I'll be getting Sideshow's Batman, and maybe a couple of PI's IM3 1/12 figs instead.

Geez, this thread is still open? I gave up on this figure. I'll be getting Sideshow's Batman, and maybe a couple of PI's IM3 1/12 figs instead.

I love the Arkham games but I lost interest in this figure I won't be getting it.

When they finally do show up, if they're as good as I hope they'll be, I'll get them. The Arkham games are important enough to me that HT's ****ty antics won't deter me from having a 1/6th representation of them in my collection, when the time comes.

For how long we've waited, these figures had better be 100% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back