Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Give it until the first week of November. If we don't see anything around the time Origins hits, I vote they lock this ***** up and throw away the key (until official pics go up, that is).

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

It would be a huge disappointment if Hot Toys don't put these up for PO when Origins is released however with the 60's Batman about to go up I really can't see us getting anything from this license in the near future :(

I don't think that should have any bearing on it, really. We should be seeing 66 Batman POs soon, hopefully, but Arkham's been in the works for a while, and just because they're solicited close together, they can always spread out the release dates, so as not to make people choose.

Even NECA doesn't care about their Arkham figure.

I'm like 50-50 on whether they'll do anything with this. Who knows?

Hot Toys will do it, but it just seems like it's going to continually be delayed for more BS Iron Man.

Hot Toys will do it, but it just seems like it's going to continually be delayed for more BS Iron Man.

You think they will? I don't know. Like someone else said, they may even just make AO figures. I wouldn't totally rule those out myself if that were the case, though I'd prefer AC figures.

You think they will? I don't know. Like someone else said, they may even just make AO figures. I wouldn't totally rule those out myself if that were the case, though I'd prefer AC figures.

Considering we already seen teases of Joker, and Batman's gauntlets I can't see them shelving one of the biggest games of two years ago.

Considering we already seen teases of Joker, and Batman's gauntlets I can't see them shelving one of the biggest games of two years ago.

So are you thinking announcement right around AO's release then?

So are you thinking announcement right around AO's release then?

As bad as they've handled this license, I couldn't even guess when will get an announcement. I would assume by next year will know SOMETHING at the very least.

If we print this whole thread so far, bind it as a book and smack it at whoever is responsible at HT for not taking this seriously you think it's as painful as a steel chair to the face?

Let's hope so! :lol

I'm like 50-50 on whether they'll do anything with this. Who knows?

It's Batman, of course Hot Toys will do it. Just got to be patient.

I know the suit is different but I remember seeing some gauntlets, are the AA/AC ones similar to the Origins one? Maybe they'll treat this figure like Loki and just release the "current" version that he has in Origins?:dunno

Not at all. The AA and AC suits are extremely similar, with the exception of the gauntlets, belt, and boots, but the AO suit is a completely different beast.

Origins is WAY different than AA/AC. AA/AC are very similar in design (much like Batman/Batman Returns) and only die hards can really spot the differences (mainly the gauntlets, boots, and belt). Origins is far too primitive.

Happy Iron Thursday!

It'll be interesting to see if this or BR is up first. BR had the earlier license announcement but AC had actual figure teasers.

any word on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back