Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

It came out already. Where have you been?

:goodpost: :exactly:

This figure looks great when you display it next to Iron Man.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Nah, i dont think they work together. Ive got him next to my Firefigures Altair though and it works well

Nah, i dont think they work together. Ive got him next to my Firefigures Altair though and it works well

Meh, i've sold it off already, lost its luster after the first few weeks.

Looks great next to caramel cotton candy Iron Man. Also the Amazing Spider man figure. Just wow.

Some of the best AC collectibles ever. It's like they broke in to Ubisoft and stole all the game data and made the figures from it. Perfection

Meh, i've sold it off already, lost its luster after the first few weeks.

Yeah, I dunno. I considered selling him off, but they're all selling below retail, cause no one wants it. I'd be losing money. Alas...

I've been off the scene. Didn't know it came out. I didn't see any pictures of the figure. I was just wondering.

I've been off the scene. Didn't know it came out. I didn't see any pictures of the figure. I was just wondering.

Oh, that's fine. This figure looks great. I'm not sure of you're into Metal Gear Solid, but you should also pick up the Hot Toys Jungle Fatigues version Big Boss. Those two figures look perfect together! Let us know if you have more questions - we're here to help!

I'm selling this figure if anyone's interested...just picked up a FC Professor X and I need room for him and my Prometheus figs...

I'm selling this figure if anyone's interested...just picked up a FC Professor X and I need room for him and my Prometheus figs...

:lol:lol:lol pm sent

Are you planning to sell your Hot Toys AC III Connor figure? :pray:

:lol keysta buddy, don't listen to them he's not out!

How are you buddy haven't seen you around the forums for a while!!

I wasn't talking about you?

:hi5: :duff

Welcome back, Platty!

Man, this figure is so old. Think theyre holding off with the release of the new game coming?

I just beat this game again, and it's building my excitement and anticipation some more. I hope that, some day, this thread has a body and a head to put along with those awesome hands. All I can say is that HT better not drop the ball on this one.

I just beat this game again, and it's building my excitement and anticipation some more. I hope that, some day, this thread has a body and a head to put along with those awesome hands. All I can say is that HT better not drop the ball on this one.

The wait has been way too long and pushes the sanity of any mere mortal. Considering how HT is treating the VGM line, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back