Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Are there any new updates on this series? I can't wait :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

facepalm.jpg

Srsly, guys posting same crap over and over again.

JUST CLOSE THE THREAD.

:lol keysta buddy, don't listen to them he's not out!

How are you buddy haven't seen you around the forums for a while!!

I'm good thanks for asking. I know I haven't been around and that's do to some of life curves *****. But I plan to make a return sometime in the future. And it was truly good to hear from you Platty. How are you doing? Still collecting?

JUST CLOSE THE THREAD.

:exactly: no point in bumping this thread people asking for updates everyone will know when the time comes.

JUST CLOSE THE THREAD.

U mad bro?

What do you care if it stays open or not? Don't like it? Don't visit. That "NOT REVEALED YET" in the title will no doubt change and/or a new thread will be started if/when these are revealed. Stop being control freaks. Get da **** outta here, yo.

omg-shocked-o.gif

This thread needs to stay open.

nrfHGmf.gif

+1 for using a Hogan's Heroes meme. -1 for using a Hogan's Heroes meme that can't even spell "completely" right.

Hey i didn't create it .

oprah%20you%20mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back