Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

WHERE IS HEEEEE?!?!

Where?

:(

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Is this the official headsculpt?

kclzpz.jpg

It's a nice headsculpt, but if it's a HT's I'm disappointed.

It looks alright not great at all.

It's old and not official of course.

Why is this thread still open?

With Arkham Origins being released Oct 25th and Sideshow's Spooktacular event running from Oct 28th-30th, does anyone think we have a chance of seeing Arkham Batman and Joker before the end of the month? :pray:

If not, I suppose Sideshow could put their 1/6 Batman up for preorder.

With Arkham Origins being released Oct 25th and Sideshow's Spooktacular event running from Oct 28th-30th, does anyone think we have a chance of seeing Arkham Batman and Joker before the end of the month? :pray:

If not, I suppose Sideshow could put their 1/6 Batman up for preorder.

Does it look like Batman's got an ark reactor on his chest?

Then no....:(

I would love nothing more than for that to be the case, but, at this point, I get my hopes up for nothing. It'll get here when it gets here.

Because there can be no true despair without hope....

8fa7b22bfb93b4280e93df93bfb411de_zps447cad87.jpg

Bane was announced AND released in a much shorter time than Arkham Bats wasn't he? Oh Hot Toys. :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back