Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good on the horse, but the latest pictures look different. I'm sure we're all making a fuss over lens distortion as usual though.

Part of the problem is that "the forehead" has now been brought to everyone's attention. At this point we need to see in hand final product pics.

You don't even like the close mouthed sculpt?

Of these two, I prefer the second one, which is the pic used on sites for the pre-order. I still say the first one looks like Andrew Lincoln. :lol As for the open mouth sculpts, I don't care for either one.

attachment.php
902523-aragorn-02.jpg

Of these two, I prefer the second one, which is the pic used on sites for the pre-order. I still say the first one looks like Andrew Lincoln. :lol As for the open mouth sculpts, I don't care for either one.

attachment.php
902523-aragorn-02.jpg
I agree that the likeness is not as good as it should be but if it comes out at least as good as this I will be fine with it. At least the open mouthed sculpt shown in these pics is better than he original one they showed. I've accepted the fact that the sculpts are not going to be spot on.

I agree that the likeness is not as good as it should be but if it comes out at least as good as this I will be fine with it. At least the open mouthed sculpt shown in these pics is better than he original one they showed. I've accepted the fact that the sculpts are not going to be spot on.

I don't think the first one is bad, but I'd like to see it from a different angle. I agree I'd get either one too. I doubt I would use the open mouth one anyway unless it's better than the closed mouth, which I doubt.

Yeah. The angles of the pictures are not helping. It would be nice to get a handful of pictures from different angles taken by different people, lighting and cameras to get a better feel for how it looks.

All of the HS pics do not make me happy- hard to believe people were saying the ACI HS wasn't that close to Viggo...cripes the ACI is brilliant which is why Asmus has a looonnnggg way to go...

With the way Bard came out, I'm very hopeful for this. They certainly didn't stop until they had something good with Bard, and they obviously have a lot riding on Aragorn

I do hope this Aragorn comes out looking normal, because we wont likely have another for many years to come

attachment.php
902523-aragorn-02.jpg

His quiver and bed roll should go over his left shoulder.

Everything is slightly different from the advertisement photos than shown there in that first pic. The buckle on the shoulder strap. No necklace. The hair sculpt. Really odd.

Back