Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure has been a long time coming, so expectations may be unrealistically high for it. It seems to me that this is going to be one of those divisive figures where for some it's okay and others it's bad; that or it'll look good from certain angles and bad from other angles. I have an Aragorn pre-ordered, but I'm curious to see in-hand collector pics and a video review.

So far I've been underwhelmed by Gandalf the White and Eowyn, but I'm sticking to this line because I want more LOTR figures and I want Asmus to improve, which Bard suggests they are doing---if not with their bodies (still!) then at least with their likenesses.

:exactly:
This figure has been a long time coming, so expectations may be unrealistically high for it. It seems to me that this is going to be one of those divisive figures where for some it's okay and others it's bad; that or it'll look good from certain angles and bad from other angles. I have an Aragorn pre-ordered, but I'm curious to see in-hand collector pics and a video review.

So far I've been underwhelmed by Gandalf the White and Eowyn, but I'm sticking to this line because I want more LOTR figures and I want Asmus to improve, which Bard suggests they are doing---if not with their bodies (still!) then at least with their likenesses.
''

:goodpost:

These newest pics are really looking much, much better. Seems like he's going to be a mighty fine figure. I don't think I need 2 Aragorns in my collection at the moment as I'm happy with my ACI version, but I'm excited to see in hand pictures of this one.

11224288_1626630880936890_2777241935368256510_o.jpg

The screaming sculpt has become a smiling sculpt. Looks better, though I don't think Aragorn ever smiled. :lol

Funny though, the smiling head looks even less coneheaded.

Back