Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

DT video commentary on the their take on the “thousand of angry negros running towards Thanos”:

Thanos knows if they kill him they’re taking his rims :lol

Holy crap lololol

Last edited:

Hard to get too excited with anything like this nowadays, but I think Marvel will do a solid job, finally pulling everyone together for the reality-ending threat that Thanos represents. Surprised they showed Vision losing his stone in the first trailer like that.

Did they turn Cap into wolverine with claws? :lol Take away his shield? What for?

I wonder if there is some significance as to why all the aliens are attacking Wakanda. Wonder if there might be an Infinity Stone they are protecting.

As stated by others in this thread, one of the Infinity Stones (most likely the Soul Stone) is in Wakanda.

I'm going to go out on a limb (a strong one nonetheless) and say that the Wakanda battle is a diversion for one of the Black Order (Proxima Midnight) to obtain the stone.

Spartan Rex had previously posted footage in this thread (probably from D23, but since taken down on copyright grounds) that showed Proxima Midnight throwing her spear and said spear being caught...with Captain America coming out of the shadows. There was also a scene of Falcon doing his "flying flurry kicks" at Midnight. Guessing Cap and Falcon figure out it's a diversion, and attempt to stop Proxima Midnight.

:lol:lol:lol Love these guys.

Wait did you just admit to loving something?

Ok now i’m scared because now if Riddick, DiFabio and Wor-Gar come out and proclaim their love for something modern I will be convinced that the end of times is upon us lol.

Actually I can just remove Wor-Gar he liked RO. :lol

Back