Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

A heroic death is cinematically alot more thrilling than watching Cap just retire to a nursing just saying lol

*note to self never pay too watch a TheBatman directed Batman movie :lol

Lol, my point is, based on the circumstances that will happen during the movie, there are a lot of possibilities of getting rid of a character from further storylines.

It’s not like Cavill or Gadot are some stellar perfect actors for these roles.....

They could find better actors on the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In other news. JL is only 300 behind. Disney train aint stopping guys. Get on or get off [emoji23]
5342f692b15aaac4bc55d4da724a7ed5.jpg

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

It’s not like Cavill or Gadot are some stellar perfect actors for these roles.....

They could find better actors on the street

Marvel Studios just posted the following on Facebook:

Thank you to the best fans in the universe for making Avengers: Infinity War the most viewed trailer of all time with 230 million views in 24 hours! See you all May 4th

Thank you to the best fans in the universe for making Avengers: Infinity War the most viewed trailer of all time with 230 million views in 24 hours! See you all May 4th

Just wow lol.

As stated by others in this thread, one of the Infinity Stones (most likely the Soul Stone) is in Wakanda.

I'm going to go out on a limb (a strong one nonetheless) and say that the Wakanda battle is a diversion for one of the Black Order (Proxima Midnight) to obtain the stone.

Spartan Rex had previously posted footage in this thread (probably from D23, but since taken down on copyright grounds) that showed Proxima Midnight throwing her spear and said spear being caught...with Captain America coming out of the shadows. There was also a scene of Falcon doing his "flying flurry kicks" at Midnight. Guessing Cap and Falcon figure out it's a diversion, and attempt to stop Proxima Midnight.

That scene is probably the first part of the movie

Wow...that's insane. That means the opening will be pretty big, since the other movies on that list did very well.

WB had the record this year with IT. :lol

200+ domestic opening minimum. Damn

Oh yeah. If the film is good and it gets good reviews, and the marketing doesn't make a huge mistake in the next 5 months, we could be looking at the biggest opening of all time.

Thought the same. Hopefully no sexual harassments in 5 months[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'll be buying two different showings of this on opening weekend. I cannot wait for this ****.

This movie will make 1.5 to 2 billion worldwide (what Justice League should have made).

Back